Why Wasn't Rose Namajunas On UFC Embedded Episode 3?

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is she mentally stable enough for this huge fight?

The UFC, where nothing will happen until it happens. LOL

She was, at the end.
Next time watch the whole thing before complaining.

JJ got a lot of attention here, but she is the bigger star... so it makes sense.

Last edited:
Can’t blame TS, Rose is looking and acting more and more like Pat Barry’s little brother. Same haircut same clothes, talk and act the same, etc..

As long as no Tiramisu is involved, she'll be fine

She was, at the end.
Next time watch the whole thing before complaining.
Episode 3 ended with Masvidal at MSG, so at what point was Thug Rose on Episode 3?

I watched the entire thing, and didn't see her. I am willing to be corrected.

lol... this thread won't last long.

Discussion about mental capacity could be an interesting thread... but falsely saying she wasn't on the episode is not grounds for a decent discussion.
I didn't see Thug Rose on Episode 3. I double checked before making the thread, and now I have triple checked. The episode 3 ends with Masvidal at MSG.

She shaved her head because she has mental issues with her non UFC caliber bf.

She must be insane

Yeah this being in limbo act between like if she is mentally ill or well is getting to me.

How about going full crazy with face tattoos and laughingly out loud or just grow her hair out like a normal hot girl.
I know she can do both. Just this in between thing is kind of lame

who cares
I do. I anticipating that match-up. I want to see (1) Garbrandt vs Dillashaw and (2) Joanna Champ vs Thug Rose. Those are the 2 fights I don't want to miss.

Why wouldn't she be on Episode 3? The UFC had to put Masvidal in the Episode in her slot. Something is going on behind the scenes.

She shaved her head because she has mental issues with her non UFC caliber bf.

She must be insane

Is it just me, or is that creepy as fuck when HD hovers over her and has to give his approval for the haircut? I've never been present when any gf of mine got her haircut, and if I had tried to tell them how to cut it they all would have told me to fuck off.

Yeah this being in limbo act between like if she is mentally ill or well is getting to me.

How about going full crazy with face tattoos and laughingly out loud or just grow her hair out like a normal hot girl.
I know she can do both. Just this in between thing is kind of lame
I have empathy for the woman, because I did a stint as a Mental Health Nurse. She is at high risk because of family history, and her age. Women usually have schizophrenic episodes around 25 and 28 years of age. Plus, that Pat Barry situation is not a good look. He has his own mental issues. I also suspect she is a heavy marijuana smoker (I hope that she doesn't smoke marijuana for her own sake).

To make matters worse, she chose fighting as her coping mechanism. How is increasing the risk of losing brain cells, when young, going to benefit you, when you get older, and start to naturally lose brain cells? She made the wrong career choice for the future, because she may not be able to remember her career.

I hope she is healthy and can perform to her maximal potential on Saturday night. Best case scenario for her is to win and retire.

reshaving her head for cancer kids unlike PVZ that piece of SHIT.

I didn't see Thug Rose on Episode 3. I double checked before making the thread, and now I have triple checked. The episode 3 ends with Masvidal at MSG.
Have you ever seen Rose and Masvidal in the same room? Rose IS Masvidal<seedat>

She was busy modeling little boys reeebok kits...

Back