Why would an Israeli spy work to cover up the crimes of Harvey Weinstein

Wait... Are there some new allegations against Harvey that I haven't seen yet???

Or are you confusing him with Kevin Spacey or Roy Moore?

I know it's hard to keep all the molesters straight right now...
I see this over and over again. People call him a pedophile for literally no reason. It's fucking retarded.

I saw that, but has it been substantiated? I assumed he would flee immediately rather than having to answer for his actions. I think it was his publicist that said he was still in the US, not sure.

Flee why? he did nothing illegal, or at least nothing illegal that could be proven.

This pedophile/rapist...

Were any of his accusers under the age of puberty when the offenses took place? If not, then he isn't a pedophile.

An audiophile maybe, those people are shameless.

Flee why? he did nothing illegal, or at least nothing illegal that could be proven.

I read that an alleged rape took place within the statute of limitations and was being investigated.

I see this over and over again. People call him a pedophile for literally no reason. It's fucking retarded.

Spacey isn't a pedophile either. He's accused of sexually harrassing young boys who were below the age of consent. That's bad enough, but there haven't been any accusations that he or Weinstein have abused children. Thus, it is completely inaccurate to call them pedophiles.

And for the record, I wouldn't piss on Wankstein or Keyser Rapey if they were burning alive.

I saw that, but has it been substantiated? I assumed he would flee immediately rather than having to answer for his actions. I think it was his publicist that said he was still in the US, not sure.

There was a statement from one of the psychiatrists who treated Wankstein for his, "sex addiction". The doctor in question works for a US clinic. He confirmed that Wankstein is there.

Where the eff is our FBI and Homeland Security. Why aren't they going after these Mossad ex-Mossad spies and Israeli authorities who knew of this. Why isn't the MSM covering this like they cover mass shootings.

No other nationals and operatives can get away with the level of stuff that Israelis do.

i think ts,you answered you question in the title.

Where the eff is our FBI and Homeland Security. Why aren't they going after these Mossad ex-Mossad spies and Israeli authorities who knew of this. Why isn't the MSM covering this like they cover mass shootings.

No other nationals and operatives can get away with the level of stuff that Israelis do.

Its like those Mossad spies who filmed laughing while filming Twin Towers going down.

Just kidding, but I dont think it is illegal for an ex-agent to be here doing security type work.

Thanks for the sanity. How is this possible? Israel has a long a dark history here in America with her spies. This is unconscionable. Does anyone remember Jonathan Pollard? He only stole our nuclear secrets and sold them to the Russians, our sworn enemy at the time. How 'bout all the AIPAC spying? And the ADL spying?

Its like those Mossad spies who filmed laughing while filming Twin Towers going down.

Just kidding, but I dont think it is illegal for an ex-agent to be here doing security type work.
You might be kidding, but listen to the interview with the cop who arrested them before deciding how fun this crap is.

This stuff is no joke.

Yes many other nation do get away with this stuff grow up the U.S. has giant corporations of ex military guys doing the exact same shit and worse all over the globe.

Put your antisemitism away for a few minutes and use your brain.

Yes many other nation do get away with this stuff grow up the U.S. has giant corporations of ex military guys doing the exact same shit and worse all over the globe.

Put your antisemitism away for a few minutes and use your brain.

"Anti-semitism" one of those words like "Islamophobic", that gets thrown around to silence critics. If pointing out the power of the Israel supporters is anti-Semitic then any criticism of Islam is Islamophobic and any criticism of White Nationalism is anti-White and any criticism of Chinese domestic and international policies is racist against the Han.

Are there any other nations out there that get away with as much crap as Israel and its supporters do here in the US? No other nation has the kind of influence and power the Israel lobby has. Criticising the Israel lobby and Israel's government is the 3rd rail of American politics. You can attack any other group but them. Both the Dems and GOP are always expressing their undying fealty to Israel.

Hey is it anti-Semitic to point out that for a long time Israel and major Jewish American orgs. (like the ADL) supported Turkey's successfull attempt at preventing the US government from recognizing the Armenian holocaust? Israel and Jewish orgs. make sure no one forgets the Nazi perpetuated Holocaust but at the same time they were working against Armenian Americans trying to get recognition for the Armenian genocide. Why? Because Turkey asked Israel for its assitance in suppressing acknowledgement of the Armenian genocide . Jewish lobbies in America and Israel only changed their stance on the Armenian genocide and recognized it after Israel's relationship with Turkey soured, which happened when Erdogan was in power.

Hey is it Anti-Semitic to point out that Israel supported the Apatheid governent in South Africa and gave them nukes? That Israeli scientists and South African scientists worked on biological weapons designed to target specific races and or ethnic groups?

Is it anti-Semitic to point out that Israel was selling weapons to the Burmese military while the later was/is waging ethnic cleansing and genocide on the Rohingya?

Is it anti-Semitic to point out the brutality and ethnic cleansing Israel wages against the Palestinians?

So take that "anti-Semitic" canard and shove it! It has as much effect on me as those who scream "islamophobic" when Islam's violent genocidal nature is pointed out.

Oh and by the way: Is it anti-Semitic to point out that the ADL spied on American lawyers who were peceived to be against Israel's interests?

Wait... Are there some new allegations against Harvey that I haven't seen yet???

Or are you confusing him with Kevin Spacey or Roy Moore?

I know it's hard to keep all the molesters straight right now...

it is pretty easy to keep track of the republican ones because there is one, but the multitude of democrat perverts is beyond count unless you are a cthulhu.

"Anti-semitism" one of those words like "Islamophobic", that gets thrown around to silence critics. If pointing out the power of the Israel supporters is anti-Semitic then any criticism of Islam is Islamophobic and any criticism of White Nationalism is anti-White and any criticism of Chinese domestic and international policies is racist against the Han.

Are there any other nations out there that get away with as much crap as Israel and its supporters do here in the US? No other nation has the kind of influence and power the Israel lobby has. Criticising the Israel lobby and Israel's government is the 3rd rail of American politics. You can attack any other group but them. Both the Dems and GOP are always expressing their undying fealty to Israel.

Hey is it anti-Semitic to point out that for a long time Israel and major Jewish American orgs. (like the ADL) supported Turkey's successfull attempt at preventing the US government from recognizing the Armenian holocaust? Israel and Jewish orgs. make sure no one forgets the Nazi perpetuated Holocaust but at the same time they were working against Armenian Americans trying to get recognition for the Armenian genocide. Why? Because Turkey asked Israel for its assitance in suppressing acknowledgement of the Armenian genocide . Jewish lobbies in America and Israel only changed their stance on the Armenian genocide and recognized it after Israel's relationship with Turkey soured, which happened when Erdogan was in power.

Hey is it Anti-Semitic to point out that Israel supported the Apatheid governent in South Africa and gave them nukes? That Israeli scientists and South African scientists worked on biological weapons designed to target specific races and or ethnic groups?

Is it anti-Semitic to point out that Israel was selling weapons to the Burmese military while the later was/is waging ethnic cleansing and genocide on the Rohingya?

Is it anti-Semitic to point out the brutality and ethnic cleansing Israel wages against the Palestinians?

So take that "anti-Semitic" canard and shove it! It has as much effect on me as those who scream "islamophobic" when Islam's violent genocidal nature is pointed out.

Oh and by the way: Is it anti-Semitic to point out that the ADL spied on American lawyers who were peceived to be against Israel's interests?
No it's not antisemitic to point those things out but it is when you pretend they are the only ones doing it.

You literally said only Israel get away with it which is horseshit your country and mine do the exact same shit and worse to help our own interests and allies.

Maybe trim your posts down nobody wants to read a fucking novel

Back