Why would an Israeli spy work to cover up the crimes of Harvey Weinstein

No it's not antisemitic to point those things out but it is when you pretend they are the only ones doing it.

You literally said only Israel get away with it which is horseshit your country and mine do the exact same shit and worse to help our own interests and allies.

Maybe trim your posts down nobody wants to read a fucking novel

I said the stuff Israel gets away with (in America) is unparalled. You have a comprehension problem? No other country has the kind of influence they weild , over our elected reps and media.

Why don't you name a instance when ex-CIA spies living in Israel have used their resources to spy on and intimidate Israelis that were victimized by an Israeli American of non Jewish background. Because the argument is about ex-Mossad operatives assisting Weinstein by spying on his victims.

You don't want to address the rest of the psot it because it calls out your bullshit smear tactics, and you got no retort. You think just throwing out "anti-Semtic" is supposed to confer some sympathy points for you? to impress upon people how you are the good guy??

Last edited:
I said the stuff Israel gets away with (in America) is unparalled. You have a comprehension problem? No other country has the kind of influence they weild , over our elected reps and media.

Why don't you name a instance when ex-CIA spies living in Israel have used their resources to spy on and intimidate Israelis that were victimized by an Israeli American of non Jewish background. Because the argument is about ex-Mossad operatives assisting Weinstein by spying on his victims.

You don't want to address the rest of the psot it because it calls out your bullshit smear tactics, and you got no retort. You think just throwing out "anti-Semtic" is supposed to confer some sympathy points for you? to impress upon people how you are the good guy??
My original post was in response to you saying no other country gets away with shit like this that is false.

Anything else after you said that is ignored because you based your argument on a flawed premise.

Yes many other nation do get away with this stuff grow up the U.S. has giant corporations of ex military guys doing the exact same shit and worse all over the globe.

Put your antisemitism away for a few minutes and use your brain.

Our own ex-military guys some "same shit" on our soil to our own citizens is one category. Having ex foreign agents doing that here is its own category. They are both bad enough, but they are different. As well doing "same shit" in foreign countries. All bad but separate issues.

Oh and by the way: Is it anti-Semitic to point out that the ADL spied on American lawyers who were peceived to be against Israel's interests?

ADL is essentially a law firm. This is very unethical of them. They should be disbarred.

Our own ex-military guys some "same shit" on our soil to our own citizens is one category. Having ex foreign agents doing that here is its own category. They are both bad enough, but they are different. As well doing "same shit" in foreign countries. All bad but separate issues.
So we only get upset when it happens to us but not when we do it or it happens to anyone else. Hypocrisy much haha

My original post was in response to you saying no other country gets away with shit like this that is false.

Anything else after you said that is ignored because you based your argument on a flawed premise.
So what other ethnonation has ex-spies in the US spying on behalf of a co-ethnic US citizen (who has commited serious crimes) , with information gleaned being used to intimidate and threaten the American victims. I am waiting for you examples...

....are there ex-Chinese spies living here spying on Americans who have been victimized by a Chinese American, so that the perp can use the information to threaten / blackmail / intimidate Americans. Are there Indian, Pakistani, Saudi, French, Australian, Japanese, German, British spies doing anything similar to what the ex-Mossad operatives did.

You can ignore all you want, it just tells me you do not want to admit reading it because you have no counter to the arguments I put forward.

No other nation influences and manipulates our governement like Israel does. Patently obvious in how servile our elected reps are towards Israel and the Israel lobby, how differential our media is and ofcourse the Iraq war, a war waged for Israel's interests.

Last edited:
ADL is essentially a law firm. This is very unethical of them. They should be disbarred.
ADL is a Jewish supremacist org. masquerading as a civil rights org.
ADL supported Turkish attempts to deny the Armenian genocide.

Just think how blatantly hypocritic it is for 1 of America's premier Jewish orgs. to proactively works towards suppressing the Armenian genocide. And at the same time they were doing this, they, along with Israel and other Jewish orgs. were promoting the Holocaust and quick to attack anyone who denied the Holocaust or aspects of it. Since the Armenians are not Jews, and it was in Israel's interest to support Turkey, it's kosher.

So we only get upset when it happens to us but not when we do it or it happens to anyone else. Hypocrisy much haha

It does not matter really if hypocritical. We can still talk about. You can mention Murica doing the same thing like in SA for example, without trying to shut down the discussion on Israel/jewish influence.

So what other ethnonation has ex-spies in the US spying on behalf of a co-ethnic (who has commited serious crimes) , with information gleaned being used to intimidate and threaten the American victims. I waiting for you examples...

....are there ex-Chinese spies living here spying on Americans who have been victimized by a Chinese American, so that the perp can use the information to threaten / blackmail / intimidate Americans. Are there Indian, Pakistani, Saudi, French, Australian, Japanese, German, British spies doing anything similar to what the ex-Mossad operatives did.

You can ignore all you want, it just tells me you do not want to admit reading it because you have no counter to the arguments I put forward.

No other nation influences and manipulates our governement like Israel does. Patently obvious in how servile our elected reps are towards Israel and the Israel lobby, how differential our media is and ofcourse the Iraq war, a war waged for Israel's interests.
No other nation not even Saudi Arabia?

I love my country and I love America they are 2 of the greatest nations on earth but I also know it's stupid to throw stones in a glass house unlike you.

We being England, Australia and America have destabilized other countries and meddled in other nations business for as long as we have existed so don't act all shocked when others watch and learn from it.

Specific examples, analogus to the Weinstein affair.

What you are deliberately ignoring is that people can criticize American actions, and routinely do so, without being called anti WASP racists. But you on the other hand pull this "anti-Semitic" bullshit out when Israel and its lobby gets called out. It's saying that criticism of Israel and its supporters is automaticallty anti-Semitic.

It does not matter really if hypocritical. We can still talk about. You can mention Murica doing the same thing like in SA for example, without trying to shut down the discussion on Israel/jewish influence.
Micro brew just called the ADL a jewish supremacist org and you think I'm trying to shut down discussion.

Every thead he blames jews for all the worlds problems it's hard to take him seriously.

Specific examples, analogus to the Weinstein affair.

What you are deliberately ignoring is that people can criticize American actions, and routinely do so, without being called anti WASP racists. But you on the other hand pull this "anti-Semitic" bullshit out when Israel and its lobby gets called out. It's saying that criticism of Israel and its supporters is automaticallty anti-Semitic.
You blame jews for everything you see wrong with the world of course I call you antisemitic.

Weinstein is a piece of shit who hired a firm to dig up dirt on his accusers and the firm employs ex Israeli spies like many intelligence firms do who cares.

No other nation not even Saudi Arabia?

I love my country and I love America they are 2 of the greatest nations on earth but I also know it's stupid to throw stones in a glass house unlike you.

We being England, Australia and America have destabilized other countries and meddled in other nations business for as long as we have existed so don't act all shocked when others watch and learn from it.

You have any examples of ex Saudi government spies living here, spying on Americans who have been victimized by an American of ethnic Saudi origin?

Speaking of throwing stones and glass houses, Israel and the Israel lobby should keep that in mind, because they are quick to claim the moral high ground and fancy themselves "A light unto nations" .

Nobody tries to paint critics of White Nationalism as anti-white racists, except the far right, but Israel, the Israel lobby and its supporters paint their critics as anti-Semites. In the same vein, Islamic supremacists and their supporters are quick to accuse critics of Islam and many Islamic nations as being Islamophobic and racist.

You have any examples of ex Saudi government spies living here, spying on Americans who have been victimized by an American of ethnic Saudi origin?

Speaking of throwing stones and glass houses, Israel and the Israel lobby should keep that in mind, because they are quick to claim the moral high ground and fancy themselves "A light unto nations" .

Nobody tries to paint critics of White Nationalism as anti-white racists, except the far right, but Israel, the Israel lobby and its supporters paint their critics as anti-Semites. In the same vein, Islamic supremacists and their supporters are quick to accuse critics of Islam and many Islamic nations as being Islamophobic and racist.
Who got to fly home in 9/11 when every plane in the country was grounded?

But you are right only Israel has this kind of influence haha you are a typical antisemitic pawn your so focused on hating Israel ( a state that does heaps of shitty things) that you can't see you and yours do the exact same shit all over the world.

Micro brew just called the ADL a jewish supremacist org and you think I'm trying to shut down discussion.

Every thead he blames jews for all the worlds problems it's hard to take him seriously.

There are supremacist groups for all kinds of things. Amuricans are not the first ex-military guys to go galavanting around the world nor Israel. But we should point it out whenever, where ever, and by whomever we find it. Nothing wrong with that.

Every thread?? Do you think lying soo blatantly makes your case??Show some proof of your accusation.

In recent threads, I blame Israel/Israel lobby for US foreign policy vis-a-vis Iran, I also blamed the Saudis. Nowhere have I even remotely blamed Jews for all the world's problems. When you lie soo shamelessly and blatantly, there is no point in responding, because even if I disagree with someone I expect them argue in good faith.

Who got to fly home in 9/11 when every plane in the country was grounded?

But you are right only Israel has this kind of influence haha you are a typical antisemitic pawn your so focused on hating Israel ( a state that does heaps of shitty things) that you can't see you and yours do the exact same shit all over the world.

How does that compare to ex-Mossad spies aiding an American co-ethnic?

I have never denied Saudi has influence here, but it is nowhere near Israel's power. Why don't you admit on all the threads I made about Saudi and Pakistani duplicity in aiding and abetting AQ and the Taleban. How come you didn't mention that I have said multiple times that Saudi and Pakistan are America's top 2 enemies.

Who started the Iraq war. You think a few rich and connected Saudis flying back to Saudi is comparable to a lobby getting the country to wage war ?

Unlike support for Israel, American support for Saudi is not because Saudi Americans manipulate and control (to a large degree) American politicians and media. America supported Indonesia and Pakistan during the Cold War, and it wasn't because either of them had powerfull lobbies here that can intimidate or cajol our elected elites.

There are supremacist groups for all kinds of things. Amuricans are not the first ex-military guys to go galavanting around the world nor Israel. But we should point it out whenever, where ever, and by whomever we find it. Nothing wrong with that.
Again like I said to Micro there is nothing wrong with pointing it out but he claims only Israel gets away with these types of thing which is completely false and shows his bias on the issue.

I also find it funny that private contractors working for a rich arsehole are automatically carrying out Israeli manipulation of America just because they are jewish.

How does that compare to ex-Mossad spies aiding an American co-ethnic?

I have never denied Saudi has influence here, but it is nowhere near Israel's power. Why don't you admit on all the threads I made about Saudi and Pakistani duplicity in aiding and abetting AQ and the Taleban. How come you didn't mention that I have said multiple times that Saudi and Pakistan are America's top 2 enemies.

Who started the Iraq war. You think a few rich and connected Saudis flying back to Saudi is comparable to a lobby getting the country to wage war ?

Unlike support for Israel, American support for Saudi is not because Saudi Americans manipulate and control (to a large degree) American politicians and media. America supported Indonesia and Pakistan during the Cold War, and it wasn't because either of them had powerfull lobbies here that can intimidate or cajol our elected elites.
You started this whole discussion with only Israel gets away with these things in America but so do the Saudis according to you? Which one is it?

ADL is a supremacist org., because they are always quick to attack critics of Israeli policies and the Israel lobby , while going soft on Israeli crimes.

Their primary goal isn't civil rights, it is about defending Israel and Jewish interests. They have proven by their disgracefull behavior towards Armenian Americans and their silence on Israel's support for Apartheid South Africa that they are a tribal supremaicst organization. They never would have aided the Apartheid South Africans or the Turks in denying genocide if the victims were Jews.

Back