Why would an Israeli spy work to cover up the crimes of Harvey Weinstein

Again like I said to Micro there is nothing wrong with pointing it out but he claims only Israel gets away with these types of thing which is completely false and shows his bias on the issue.

I also find it funny that private contractors working for a rich arsehole are automatically carrying out Israeli manipulation of America just because they are jewish.

So what other nation's spies has done something analogus to the Weinstein controversy.
These aren't your average private contrators, they are ex-Mossad operatives. You must think people are naieve to not notice the ethnic connection between a powerfull Jewish American with ties to media and politics, and ex-Israeli spies helping him.

The Jewish lobby is crucial in securing support for Israel, and powerfull Jewish Americans are a central pillar in this. If and when Arabs or Muslims attain the same kind of influence here and they start throwing their weight around and manipulating US foreign policy, people will call them out too.

Again like I said to Micro there is nothing wrong with pointing it out but he claims only Israel gets away with these types of thing which is completely false and shows his bias on the issue.

I also find it funny that private contractors working for a rich arsehole are automatically carrying out Israeli manipulation of America just because they are jewish.

So what other nation's spies has done something analogus to the Weinstein controversy.
These aren't your average private contrators, they are ex-Mossad operatives. You must think people are naieve to not notice the ethnic connection between a powerfull Jewish American with ties to media and politics, and ex-Israeli spies helping him.

The Jewish lobby is crucial in securing support for Israel, and powerfull Jewish Americans are a central pillar in this. If and when Arabs or Muslims attain the same kind of influence here and they start throwing their weight around and manipulating US foreign policy, people will call them out too.
You started this whole discussion with only Israel gets away with these things in America but so do the Saudis according to you? Which one is it?

Let me quote to you what I said , regardin what Israel gets away with.

" No other nationals and operatives can get away with the level of stuff that Israelis do."

The above sentence does not preclude the fact that other nations do not get away with stuff, what it does state is that Israel gets away with stuff to degree that is unparalled, as pertains to manipulating our government and what they can do inside the US.

The Saudis get away with a lot of shit but they do not have the kind of power the Israel lobby has in manipulating individual elected representatives and media withn the US. Saudi Americans are not manipulating American politicians . When was the last time you saw top Democrats and Republicans making pilgrimages to the Saudi equivalent of AIPAC hosted summits and figurattively prostrating themselves for Saudi's benefit. The US does not weild the veto pen and support Saudi Arabia at the UN like it does for Israel, or anyone else for that matter.

" No other nationals and operatives can get away with the level of stuff that Israelis do."

The above sentence does not preclude the fact that other nations do not get away with stuff, what it does state is that Israel gets away with stuff to degree that is unparalled, as pertains to manipulating our government and what they can do inside the US.

The Saudis get away with a lot of shit but they do not have the kind of power the Israel lobby has in manipulating individual elected representatives and media withn the US. Saudi Americans are not manipulating American politicians . When was the last time you saw top Democrats and Republicans making pilgrimages to the Saudi equivalent of AIPAC hosted summits and figurattively prostrating themselves for Saudi's benefit. The US does not weild the veto pen and support Saudi Arabia at the UN like it does for Israel, or anyone else for that matter.
Sorry not ignoring you I'm at work will continue when I finish this job

On Tuesday Israel's Channel 2 reported that former Prime Minister Ehud Barak gave Weinstein information that facilitated his hiring of Black Cube.

His collusion with Israel goes all the way to the top

Every thread?? Do you think lying soo blatantly makes your case??Show some proof of your accusation.

In recent threads, I blame Israel/Israel lobby for US foreign policy vis-a-vis Iran, I also blamed the Saudis. Nowhere have I even remotely blamed Jews for all the world's problems. When you lie soo shamelessly and blatantly, there is no point in responding, because even if I disagree with someone I expect them argue in good faith.
Mate I think I got you mixed up with someone else about the blaming jews thing does someone else have the same AV as you?

Does the ethnic connection matter? Who cares if Harvey hires a private intelligence agency staffed by ex-mossad guys. Would it matter if Cosby or Spacey hired them or is it only bad because Weinstein is a Jew.

As to your no other nationals and operatives can get away with the level of stuff that Israelis do well cast your mind back to the biggest terrorist attack in U.S. history and watch how the Saudis were looked after better than Americans.

Also you call them Israeli spies when it is clear they are private contractors

I saw that, but has it been substantiated? I assumed he would flee immediately rather than having to answer for his actions. I think it was his publicist that said he was still in the US, not sure.
Polanski has a room for rent.

For those who think this thread is antisemitic, please listen here:

What’s more, as journalist Max Blumental points out, Weinstein has a long record of financial and political support for Israeli causes. Indeed, it was former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert – once of the Israeli Labour Party and with a prison sentence for fraud and bribery on his record – who first recommended Black Cube to Weinstein and apparently made the introductions.

Black Cube has offices in Tel Aviv, Paris and London. Given the company’s admission that it worked on a disgustingly unethical project to protect the man who may well turn out to be Hollywood’s biggest sexual predator ever, it is surely time for the British and French authorities to investigate the “business” activities of this mercenary spy agency. What else, we need to know, is Black Cube up to?

The Israeli spy company which protected Weinstein operates in London; Britain must investigate its activities

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...ndon-britain-must-investigate-its-activities/

Wait... Are there some new allegations against Harvey that I haven't seen yet???

Or are you confusing him with Kevin Spacey or Roy Moore?

I know it's hard to keep all the molesters straight right now...
It's such lazy language/thinking and it takes away from the severity of that words meaning. No, propositioning, or even coercing a grown woman into a bj isn't in the same ballpark as fucking prepubescent kids.

Because Hollywood is a part of the Hasbara project goy.

It's such lazy language/thinking and it takes away from the severity of that words meaning. No, propositioning, or even coercing a grown woman into a bj isn't in the same ballpark as fucking prepubescent kids.
A few of his accusers mentioned that they were just kids at the time and one specifically mentioned '17' which is under age in some states.

A few of his accusers mentioned that they were just kids at the time and one specifically mentioned '17' which is under age in some states.
And well past the prepubescent stage of her life.

And well past the prepubescent stage of her life.

I reckon we need to invent a new term to describe older folk who prey on teenagers, one that doesn't water down acts of legitimate pedophilia. Hebephilia or ebhebophilia do not seem to be catching on.

Not to excuse or make light of the people who prey on teenagers, but pedophiles are and should always remain in their own category of deranged.

I reckon we need to invent a new term to describe older folk who prey on teenagers, one that doesn't water down acts of legitimate pedophilia. Hebephilia or ebhebophilia do not seem to be catching on.

Not to excuse or make light of the people who prey on teenagers, but pedophiles are and should always remain in their own category of deranged.
Agreed. As above, associating a grown man trying to screw a 17 teenager is watering down true pedophilia. There's a world of difference between a 7 and 17 year old. To bunch the two under one umbrella is ridiculous.

Fair enough, we should not call him a pedophile based on the information available.

That said, allowing Israeli agents ('former' or not) to continue running wild in America is ridiculous.

Fair enough, we should not call him a pedophile based on the information available.

That said, allowing Israeli agents ('former' or not) to continue running wild in America is ridiculous.

Lol. Lets try keeping foreign agents from being the nation security adviser to the president, and worry about the rest later.

Is it wrong to notice that Weinsten was a very very infuential Jewish American, who had access to the corridors of power, including politicians. Of all the ex-spies out there, is it a coincidence that Weinsten choose ex-Mossad operatives.
Let me put it another way: Suppose Weinstein was Chinese American and he had employed ex-Chinese spies, would anyone point out the ethnic/racial trust and solidarity angle ?

The elephant in the room here is how entities connected to Israel's security apparatus provided resources to help Weinstein blackmail and intimidate his victims. Yes I know he employed "ex-Mossad" operatives, but does anyone really think there is such a thing as an "ex-Mossad" operative. Do you think these "ex-mossad" operatives would ever work on behalf of someone they knew was causing serious damage to Israel and or Jews.
No doubt he was extremely influential. Those operatives of which you speak are basically mercenaries. I'd think that they'd work for just about anyone who pays. Whether or not they'd work against Israeli or Jewish interests, (which are not always the same btw) is debatable.

"Anti-semitism" one of those words like "Islamophobic", that gets thrown around to silence critics. If pointing out the power of the Israel supporters is anti-Semitic then any criticism of Islam is Islamophobic and any criticism of White Nationalism is anti-White and any criticism of Chinese domestic and international policies is racist against the Han.

Are there any other nations out there that get away with as much crap as Israel and its supporters do here in the US? No other nation has the kind of influence and power the Israel lobby has. Criticising the Israel lobby and Israel's government is the 3rd rail of American politics. You can attack any other group but them. Both the Dems and GOP are always expressing their undying fealty to Israel.

Hey is it anti-Semitic to point out that for a long time Israel and major Jewish American orgs. (like the ADL) supported Turkey's successfull attempt at preventing the US government from recognizing the Armenian holocaust? Israel and Jewish orgs. make sure no one forgets the Nazi perpetuated Holocaust but at the same time they were working against Armenian Americans trying to get recognition for the Armenian genocide. Why? Because Turkey asked Israel for its assitance in suppressing acknowledgement of the Armenian genocide . Jewish lobbies in America and Israel only changed their stance on the Armenian genocide and recognized it after Israel's relationship with Turkey soured, which happened when Erdogan was in power.

Hey is it Anti-Semitic to point out that Israel supported the Apatheid governent in South Africa and gave them nukes? That Israeli scientists and South African scientists worked on biological weapons designed to target specific races and or ethnic groups?

Is it anti-Semitic to point out that Israel was selling weapons to the Burmese military while the later was/is waging ethnic cleansing and genocide on the Rohingya?

Is it anti-Semitic to point out the brutality and ethnic cleansing Israel wages against the Palestinians?

So take that "anti-Semitic" canard and shove it! It has as much effect on me as those who scream "islamophobic" when Islam's violent genocidal nature is pointed out.

Oh and by the way: Is it anti-Semitic to point out that the ADL spied on American lawyers who were peceived to be against Israel's interests?
Criticizing the Israeli government on some of the things you've mentioned is not anti-semitism. Linking it with some monolithic Jewish conspiracy is.

Last edited:
Criticizing the Israeli government on some of the things you've mentioned is not anti-semitism. Linking is with some monolithic Jewish conspiracy is.
The problem is that Israel's supporters and supporters of America's Jewish lobby have a nasty habit of of moving the conversation in a direction that allows them to insinuate or imply critics are anti-Semities.

You said "some" , so which is anti-Semitic and why is it so?

Back