Why would cops block the FBI from investigating a murder of one of their own?

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Answer: Because he was a wistleblower who was going to testify against criminal cops.

Unlike most other shootings where police are the victims, no one has been arrested and there is no suspect to speak of. In fact, this is the only time in the history of Baltimore that a suspect in the shooting of a police officer has gone this long uncaptured....

...as reported by WBAL-TV, the Baltimore Police department is not allowing the FBI to assist them in the investigation....

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/baltimore-police-fbi-investigate-whitleblower-cops-death/

Stay clean, B-more.
2e9R2BJ.gif

What kills me, is that no matter how many examples we see of just how corrupt, and full of conspiracy things really are, most of the peanut gallery will tell you how sure they are that they know how things work, and it is simple. No conspiracy to see here folks.

Seems incredibly shady, unless there's some "we take care of our own" dick measuring competition going on behind the scenes, which also wouldn't surprise me.

I used to work with a guy who was a police detective for like 20 years and he absolutely hated the F.B.I. with a passion. Not really sure why but seems relevant

Why wasn't he placed under protective custody and if the FBI wanted to investigate anything they wouldn't need the Baltimore PD's permission to do so. That's the big illusion thinking the FBI is any less corrupt like they say the fish rots from the head.

What kills me, is that no matter how many examples we see of just how corrupt, and full of conspiracy things really are, most of the peanut gallery will tell you how sure they are that they know how things work, and it is simple. No conspiracy to see here folks.
Hi, peanut gallery reporting in. No matter how consistently you prove incapable of defending your paranoid theories, and how often they are shown to be objectively incorrect, you never stop to put on your tinfoil hat before giving a go at one Google:
Baltimore police commissioner asks FBI to take over investigation of Det. Sean Suiter's death

Hi, peanut gallery reporting in. No matter how consistently you prove incapable of defending your paranoid theories, and how often they are shown to be objectively incorrect, you never stop to put on your tinfoil hat before giving a go at one Google:
Baltimore police commissioner asks FBI to take over investigation of Det. Sean Suiter's death

Who investigated the crime scene the Baltimore PD right the same police department that's under investigation correct ?

I would love to investigate my own murders too that would be swell. Are all murder investigations just "paranoid theories" I guess everything is just candyland where you're from and people don't conspire to murder other people with a clear motive.

Last edited:

And you engage in the same tropes you usually do.

There was a conspiracy here. That conspiracy can exist even if the FBI, and system actually work.

See, you suffer from what many of the partisans do, where you read subtext where there is none. You hear me question 9-11 put option buys, and Saudi connections, and somehow it sounds like jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams to you.

LiveLeak-dot-com-e7e_1511915223-170301-baltimore-cops-mn-2-1740_ed74648f_1511915702.jpg.resized.jpg

Live_Leak-dot-com-e7e_1511915223-170301-baltimore-cops-mn-2-1740.jpg

What a group of upstanding virtuous individuals seeking to serve and protect

Last edited:
This is great, but why the BS at first and are you the least bit concerned that he was offed just prior to testifying against dirty cops?

elaborate

You can change how a person looks by changing their superficial appearance for example you can take a person put them in a prisoner uniform and that will change the entire perception of an individual. The same way a police uniform can change the entire perception of an individual. That's the world we live in with superficial perceptions it's just the reality that has been created and that we learned to live in. What you can't change is the perception beyond the superficial and that perception is something that I can't put into words that's something you have to earn through your own experience.

Perception is everything for instance if you're accused of murder and you can't afford bail then you get to go to court with your orange jumpsuit and in shackles. If you can afford bail you get to go to court in a fancy suit with your lawyer by your side through the same doors as the jury. This helps your case because everything is based on perception that's how cases are won and lost. That's why cops get off murder charges time and time again. It's perception you can't accept the fact that police are corrupt that maybe the DA is corrupt because that goes against the design of the system. Good vs Bad Black vs White

Like I thought, you dislike 5/7 of the people in that picture. Charming.

If you look shady it doesn't matter if you're black white brown you just look shady. You've never met anyone shady and knew they were shady before you met them? Some people are just suckers though that's why they say a sucker is born every minute and people want to believe shady fuckers all the time. I guess that's what Governments and Politicians are there for suckers.

Last edited:
This is great, but why the BS at first and are you the least bit concerned that he was offed just prior to testifying against dirty cops?
Of course those raise flags, but the issue is that our resident CTers are already in here prancing around to their alt-net source taking everything it says as gospel merely because it reinforces their (inexhaustibly) broad confirmation bias.

One Google-- one!-- would have demonstrated that the very highest echelon of that police force isn't participating in an effort to block the FBI from investigating, but on the contrary, are entreating them to take the reins, and simultaneously voicing some of the same concerns (with regard to the delicate and suspicious circumstances) of such an investigation being self-contained as these very posters.

Look before you jump. CTers don't do this. Ever. They never do. It's why I don't respect them.

You can change how a person looks by changing their superficial appearance for example you can take a person put them in a prisoner uniform and that will change the entire perception of an individual. The same way a police uniform can change the entire perception of an individual. That's the world we live in with superficial perceptions it's just the reality that has been created and that we learned to live in. What you can't change is the perception beyond the superficial and that perception is something that I can't put into words that's something you have to earn through your own experience.

Perception is everything for instance if you're accused of murder and you can't afford bail then you get to go to court with your orange jumpsuit and in shackles. If you can afford bail you get to go to court in a fancy suit with your lawyer by your side through the same doors as the jury. This helps your case because everything is based on perception that's how cases are won and lost. That's why cops get off murder charges time and time again. It's perception you can't accept the fact that police are corrupt that maybe the DA is corrupt because that goes against the design of the system. Good vs Bad Black vs White

If you look shady it doesn't matter if you're black white brown you just look shady. You've never met anyone shady and knew they were shady before you met them? Some people are just suckers though that's why they say a sucker is born every minute and people want to believe shady fuckers all the time. I guess that's what Governments and Politicians are there for suckers.
Nice theory, but could you specifically point out which individuals you find "suspicious" in that picture and which "markers" you use?

I'm not a fan of cop culture and cop corruption at all, I've got no dog in this. if anything, I'm suspicious of cops by default.

I just think you're not being honest here about why you think the people on the picture are suspicious...

Back