Why you think Rogan is so obsessed on defending Jones and claiming his innocence?

I actually heard an interview today in Australia with Novitsky going over the massive issue of tainted supps. The same news piece also went and tested 130 different legal over the counter supps and 25 came back with banned peds. The rate is roughly 1 in 6 apparently. Novitsky explained that the best method was to only use supps which have been independently tested prior to hitting the shelves and have that expressly written on the label.
Woah, that's a large amount. Practically means that you have almost a 20% chance of getting an unwanted substance into your system if you don't do your diligence and independently test your shit.

Thanks for the info btw!

Because Jon is innocent. Why are so many of you obsessed with banning the GOAT of MMA from competing?

Joe "Ronda is once ever human being" Rogan, why anybody would take him serious at this point? the guy clearly lost it, he is full of crap

Woah, that's a large amount. Practically means that you have almost a 20% chance of getting an unwanted substance into your system if you don't do your diligence and independently test your shit.

Thanks for the info btw!
No problem! There's little regulation. For example an order for a supplement is lodged with the large compounding factory, generally in China who then sends it back overseas, where it is packaged and put on the shelves with no domestic testing unless the company independently requests it. However the same factory in China uses the same equipment to also develop banned substances for other markets, hence causing trace element contamination. The whole thing needs an overhaul

I find it weird he is willing to act that delusional and naive despite he must be aware he is getting laugh at by his listeners.

Sometimes it almost feels like he has some kind of sexual fetish on black athletes + steroids, which makes him lose his ability to use common sense.
Says the guy with a Shogun tattoo on his buttcheek!

I find it weird he is willing to act that delusional and naive despite he must be aware he is getting laugh at by his listeners.

Sometimes it almost feels like he has some kind of sexual fetish on black athletes + steroids, which makes him lose his ability to use common sense.

You sounded smart until you got to the black stuff. It must really upset you that he likes the blacks. You must hate the fact he doesn't bash Woodley or MM.

Anyways, I think he just a company man saying dumb shit to help the biggest stars.

You're talking about a man who has been a very vocal proponent of various different conspiracy theories, some of which have been quite nutty. Is this really any different?

Let me also remind you that Rogan passionately argued with Neil deGrasse Tyson on wheter the moon landing was a hoax on a live podcast. He truly believes he's discovered a truth that almost everyone else seems to be missing out on and is just trying to "open our eyes" or something.

It's just who he is and I don't think there's any sort of hidden agenda to it.

Something weird definitely went on with the moon landing.

But Joe isn't "that" bad. Now Eddie is another story. I think joe keeps him around to make himself sound sane lol.

Novitzky actually had very little to no evidence that he provided to back his claims on the JRE. He was speculating in a way that he probably should not have given his position and relation to the athlete. Joe Rogan doesn't understand the nuance or see why Jeff would cover for Jon Jones, so he took it as gospel and repeats it verbatim every chance he gets.

Because he did a 2 hour podcast with Jeff Novisky and Jeff was saying he’s more than likely innocent

Jeff Novitzky is not credible regarding the Jones case and his behaviour is highly questionable: http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Breen-What-Exactly-is-Jeff-Novitzkys-Deal-With-Jon-Jones-130849

Jon Jones has popped twice and each time the explanations provided don't work. Gas station dick pills with receipts that weren't even backdated correctly to somebody spiking his energy drink? Jon Jones is arguably one of the best if not THE best to strap on the 4oz gloves, but he was using PEDs. As was every single one of his rivals. Jon Jones was on something, Anderson Silva was on something, GSP was on something and so was Fedor. Does it matter? If everybody is using why do you obsess over the few that get caught? If my future salary, endorsements, fame, and physical well-being were based on using PEDs then I would probably take them. That's a pretty simple calculation.

We live in the era after the Icarus revelations and after athletes like Lance Armstrong came out and provided evidence that the systems in place don't work. Yet you all want to believe that in the highest stake sport people are honouring some samurai code and refusing to take them? Okay then. Multiple athletes that were never caught during their careers came out and admitted decades later. We have no reason to believe that USADA is infallible or that it can catch every form of PED. Stop living in fantasy land...

AJLlDp3C8Vi7C78pkevagd_RbR3fIgJqHu_oTspN9A=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Last edited:
Something weird definitely went on with the moon landing.

But Joe isn't "that" bad. Now Eddie is another story. I think joe keeps him around to make himself sound sane lol.

It is interesting that he keeps bringing up Zovinsky's take on it but never brings up Conte's take which is that it was not tainted coke that delivered this substance into Jones body but tainted PEDS.

Conte made a good case for this and Joe hasn't mentioned it once

You sounded smart until you got to the black stuff. It must really upset you that he likes the blacks. You must hate the fact he doesn't bash Woodley or MM.

Anyways, I think he just a company man saying dumb shit to help the biggest stars.

Why would I want him to bash Woodley, or MM, I dont understand. Especially MM..

He kisses everybodys ass who he wants in his podcast. Take Ronda for example. He was calling her once in history athlete. I bet he knew she was fighting crappy talent. Then he dissed her when he knew she was hiding and would never ever give interviews anymore.

Listening to how great DC and Cruz were over the weekend in their in fight work as well as the pre-fight lead up hype clips, I was wondering if Rogan has gotten worse, or he is the same, but we are just numb, tired of what he has to offer? I still love Joe’s podcast, but if I am being honest wouldn’t bother me that much if he decided he is done with the UFC booth.

When was he accused of being racist?

That's the dumbest accusation I ever heard.
Around the time he shat on Kimbo and Dada for their objectively shite cardio, he received a tonne of heat for it because he had made allusions to Woodley's cardio at an event in that time period.

Some took it as him being racist to black fighters, despite it just being something he said about some fighters.

Joe Rogan also says USADA is shit and they should be cut

more annoying is his francis ngannou nuthugging which goes on even after title loss

he is either severely delusional or has to push the UFC agenda

Unlike a lot of people here I do like Joe, but damn that Ngannou nuthugging was ROUGH to listen too. I thought he would have learned a lesson from the Rhonda stuff on over hyping a fighter by now.

Back