Whyte vs BigBabyMiller - IG Call out

RDL81

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dillian Whyte on his Instagram responding to a Big Baby Miller tweet

"Listen am the fxxking can man lets go baby @bigbabymiller u want it can have it lets go"

Good warm up for Whyte ahead of the April AJ fight

Didn't Hearn just set up Miller with Adamek? If they really wanted to fight you think they could have put it together if they have the same promoter.

I would personally rather see Milner vs Joyce

Whyte will need a fight before aj in April though

That would be a good fight. Adamek vs Miller is going to be a beat down.

That would be a good fight. Adamek vs Miller is going to be a beat down.

Yeah it's going to be a shame to see.
Adamek was on that insane streak when he beat O'Neil Bell, Cunningham, and then Johnathon Banks... and continued up to heavy beating Golota and Arreola.

That Adamek would break Miller. But not who he is now.

I think Whyte handles Big Baby at the moment.

Presser would be fun with miller vs either chisora or whyte. Whyte vs miller is a really good fight. Winner gets Joshua

Too big of a step up for Miller imo. I think Whyte beats that ass.

Miller’s seeming lack of power isnt going to go over well with the top dogs.

That's why it makes sense for Whyte.....good tune up before AJ in April as he will need a fight before then. If its not Miller who could it be?

I’d favour whyte but I’ve not seen enough of miller tbf.

That's why it makes sense for Whyte.....good tune up before AJ in April as he will need a fight before then. If its not Miller who could it be?
It doesnt make sense for Hearn to let his new project get his ass beat though. Then he has to climb back up the ranks before their ultimate goal of a fight with AJ.
I’d favour whyte but I’ve not seen enough of miller tbf.
He isnt terrible, but man that glaring lack of power is concerning when youve got 3 guys at the top who are coming out to take your head off. He isnt slick enough of a boxer to keep away from them for 12 rounds.

Not sure how his chin is but Im not sure a chin exists that can take Wilder/AJ/Whyte teeing off on it.

Whyte throws those nasty combinations too.
Miller will be backing up a bit in that fight once Whyte starts doing that.

It doesnt make sense for Hearn to let his new project get his ass beat though. Then he has to climb back up the ranks before their ultimate goal of a fight with AJ.

True but Hearn will want Whyte to fight someone decent or at least make Whyte look good so he maximise sales of AJ vs White in April..........maybe Whyte fights Manuel Charr

Last edited:
True but Hearn will want Whyte to fight someone decent or at least make Whyte look good so he maximise sales of AJ vs White in April..........maybe Whyte fights Manuel Charr

get him in with Ortiz! We’d all love to see that fight

Whyte may have to wait for Joshua as the wbo are about to order their mandatory to happen within 180 days. That will be pulev or Huey fury. Whyte should have taken that pulev fight. Hearn wasn’t joking when he said wilder needed to happen next. Joshua isnt going to give any belts up. And I can see whyte getting a shot after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back