Wikileaks just doxxed 9000 ice agents

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ks-ice-database-employees-20180621-story.html

WikiLeaks publishes database with personal info on thousands of ICE employees

WikiLeaks has published a catalog of U.S. Immigration Customs Enforcement officials with employment history scraped from their LinkedIn profiles.

The group known for blasting classified records debuted its “ICEPatrol” project Thursday night with a database of photos, titles, job and school history for more than 9,000 current and former federal employees associated with the agency.

The records highlight top positions in the organization, as well as those in human resources and interns.

An earlier version of the records was removed from the code-sharing site GitHub, where a programmer protesting the Trump administration's immigration policies shared them.

The site, along with Medium, removed the initial data dump and similar uploads this week due to privacy concerns, describing it as doxing.

Wikileaks, founded by Julian Assange in 2006, panned the removal of the first databases as censorship.

“ICEPatrol is an important public resource for understanding ICE programs and increasing accountability, especially in light of the actions taken by ICE lately, such as the separation of children and parents at the US border,” WikiLeaks tweeted.

The group faced controversy during the 2016 presidential election for sharing hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee.

So this just happened. I guess a motivation for them doing this might be too sow discord as an agent of Russia. Or to again attempt to craft the illusion of impartiality (like when they asked Trump Jr. for information on Trump they could leak to appear impartial). Or, if you're a moron, you could claim this is proof they're linked to Antifa or something.

If you're into reading tweets of Trumptards arguing amongst themselves about what this means, this Twitter thread is quite the read:

"Payback time for some folks that have been really f'd by ICE"
They gunna be on top of that data base like...

questioniknow.gif

One of my friends is an ICE agent. Cool dude. Hope he isn’t one of the doxxed.

TRying to get some liberal street cred back.

Not gonna work.

Who gives a fuck. Is a liberal gonna show up and jerk him off?

This is going to end badly for anyone that attempts anything on the life of a federal agent.

Who gives a fuck. Is a liberal gonna show up and jerk him off?

Lol there's always at least one poster who, if they went off the deep end, we would never know. Good thoughts as usual, Bob.

Whats the pro-Russia angle here? Exactly?

Wikileaks is anti-america. That's been clear from the start. If this is more than just already public info like the antifa LinkedIn thing, than that's fucked up. Sharing actual personal info like social security numbers of people just doing their job is beyond low.

Last edited:
Lol there's always at least one poster who, if they went off the deep end, we would never know. Good thoughts as usual, Bob.
Does that mean you’re volunteering

There is no laudable consequence to this. At best (and this is most likely), it accomplishes nothing. Public sentiment was already pointing in the right direction. To hell with these assholes for stirring shit up to no good end.

Wikileaks...The great equalizer.

I didn't mind the DNC email breach...I don't mind this either.

Lets see how the right wingers react to this.

If this does indeed place federal agents in danger then gubment needs to send in the CIA SAD team to deal with wikileaks, because this is going too far. Now if "personal" info is not at all that personal or actually is readily available to public, then just ignore me.

<45> <45> <45>

Remember, Russia plays both sides in these quite happily. They are probably promoting both the white supremacist march on DC and the counterprotest, so keep an eye for that.

Wikileaks...The great equalizer.

I didn't mind the DNC email breach...I don't mind this either.

Lets see how the right wingers react to this.
The fuck does this have to do with the right

Well if ANTIFA are doing it as per the other thread no big deal. Just public info.

Remember, Russia plays both sides in these quite happily. They are probably promoting both the white supremacist march on DC and the counterprotest, so keep an eye for that.

I've said this for a while. They helped one side, then will swing it back the other way.

If Russia could help trump become prez, then help dems take Congress, then they would succeed in making us a mess. Imagine the craziness then.

Back