[WIKILEAKS] Vault7 RELEASED +Torrent +UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically this shits all over Obama, i guess his cereal tomorrow is not gonna be sweet

1kyl2n.jpg

I assumed for years they were already doing stuff like this. I even said back when the govt was trying to force Apple to create a back door to the iphone for them, that that wreaked of a smoke screen to make it seem like they didn't have that capability. I said back then that I'd bet money the govt can get into iphones without any help from Apple. And the tv microphone thing? I thought that was already known awhile back too.

I guess it's nice to have proof and all. But unless there's something really interesting in all these documents, this doesn't seem like a huge deal to me.

So basically this shits all over Obama, i guess his cereal tomorrow is not gonna be sweet

It's an odd thing. He's seemingly immune to criticism from the moronic sycophants who constantly praise him despite the fact that he was a shit president; if he gets attacked from the cuckservatives though, they'll really be exposing themselves for their bullshit hypocrisy because most of them had no problems with the bush administration doing this same shit in the name of "freedom".

I assumed for years they were already doing stuff like this. I even said back when the govt was trying to force Apple to create a back door to the iphone for them, that that wreaked of a smoke screen to make it seem like they didn't have that capability. I said back then that I'd bet money the govt can get into iphones without any help from Apple. And the tv microphone thing? I thought that was already known awhile back too.

I guess it's nice to have proof and all. But unless there's something really interesting in all these documents, this doesn't seem like a huge deal to me.

It's a big deal that they're doing it, I'd say it's not any sort of shocking revelation though.

Most if that is way too over the top to be believed based on one source.

Gotta have a second.

Yes, I know Assange's record, but still, need any 2nd source to corroborate l.

The thing is, can the president REALLY command the CIA?, because based on this, they are rogue and dont answer to anybody

Damn the fix is in, luckily I already downloaded all the nudes from ur guys phones.

Surprising amount of dick picks tbh.

It's an odd thing. He's seemingly immune to criticism from the moronic sycophants who constantly praise him despite the fact that he was a shit president; if he gets attacked from the cuckservatives though, they'll really be exposing themselves for their bullshit hypocrisy because most of them had no problems with the bush administration doing this same shit in the name of "freedom".

Re: Bush, that's certainly not true across the board. A lot of people on the right realized how un-American and un-Constitutional the Patriot Act was.

You know, with a name like "Vault 7" I had slim hopes that this would be something funner, like a playable alpha of Van Buren or something.

Was really hoping this would tell us what happened at the end of Lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back