Wilder Accepts New AJ Offer, Ball Now in AJ's Court to Send Contract

After Povetkin it will be difficult to fight anyone other than Wilder if what he says is true.
That being said, Floyd avoided Manny for 5 years, so who knows!?

And Floyd schooled Manny just like Joshua will school Dorothy. Not even competitive.

And Floyd schooled Manny just like Joshua will school Dorothy. Not even competitive.
Not to mention Floyd did all of his big money fights at the tail end of his career. Regardless Joshua has years ahead of him. And many more opportunities to make money. I guess that's what clinched the fight in the end.

Lol at Dorothy.

Dorothy windmill and shirley Winkle.

47F4E4FD00000578-0-image-m-5_1515532619894.jpg

Last edited:
Not to mention Floyd did all of his big money fights at the tail end of his career. Regardless Joshua has years ahead of him. And many more opportunities to make money. I guess that's what clinched the fight in the end.

Lol at Dorothy.

Dorothy windmill and shirley Winkle.

View attachment 392887

Cracks me up does Eddie Hearn - LEGEND

Why do fuckwits on here listen to some crap spewed on social media then believe it...then talk shit about the other side in negotiations??

Noone here is privy to what is actually going on. Noone has access to all the phone calls, emails and lawyers.

But it takes one guy on instagram to say- hey this is whats happening do it....and everyone loses their shit over it and criticize one side or another.

Do you people actually believe that its 1- wilder 'making the fight happen' or 2-anything in the media during negotiations is true????

Why do fuckwits on here listen to some crap spewed on social media then believe it...then talk shit about the other side in negotiations??

Noone here is privy to what is actually going on. Noone has access to all the phone calls, emails and lawyers.

But it takes one guy on instagram to say- hey this is whats happening do it....and everyone loses their shit over it and criticize one side or another.

Do you people actually believe that its 1- wilder 'making the fight happen' or 2-anything in the media during negotiations is true????
This is a boxing forum where people like to shoot the shit.

It could be worse. You could go to the heavies and read wonderful threads like.. "why isnt it illegal to scream in your opponents ears"

Or the classic. "Tim Sylvia shat himself on purpose to mentally get the upper hand"

And many, many more

Last edited:
Aj makes wilder looks silly then knocks him out. @PUO3 youll take my money?

Right?

;)
LbSRDAC.gif

So, youre indirectly referring to me as the fuckwit being that Im the one that said Wilder is trying to get the fight done. You can just go ahead and quote me.

Yes, I do believe hes the one pushing the fight to get made. It isnt just Wilder on social media, given that Hearn has confirmed what Wilder has said. Just like he tried to take Povetkin. Just like he took Ortiz twice. But folks would rather put their heads in the sand and shit on him.

Now granted, obviously Wilder should be trying to get this done as he has the most to gain from it. A win over AJ puts him at the top of the heap.

So, youre indirectly referring to me as the fuckwit being that Im the one that said Wilder is trying to get the fight done. You can just go ahead and quote me.

Yes, I do believe hes the one pushing the fight to get made. It isnt just Wilder on social media, given that Hearn has confirmed what Wilder has said. Just like he tried to take Povetkin. Just like he took Ortiz twice. But folks would rather put their heads in the sand and shit on him.

Now granted, obviously Wilder should be trying to get this done as he has the most to gain from it. A win over AJ puts him at the top of the heap.

Actually I wasnt talking about you- I was talking about this thread and threads about fight deals for people like loma, Mikey garcia and canelo/ggg. I wasn't 'shitting' on any fighter- my point was people on here seem to thnk they're 'in the know' as to the inner workings of the financial deals and negotiations regarding fights.

Actually I wasnt talking about you- I was talking about this thread and threads about fight deals for people like loma, Mikey garcia and canelo/ggg. I wasn't 'shitting' on any fighter- my point was people on here seem to thnk they're 'in the know' as to the inner workings of the financial deals and negotiations regarding fights.
Strong coincidence then that you repeat what I said.

Who is pretending to be in the know? All of the discussions have revolved around offers that both sides have openly mentioned.

Strong coincidence then that you repeat what I said.

Who is pretending to be in the know? All of the discussions have revolved around offers that both sides have openly mentioned.

Yea- it is a coincidence. And you clearly have eyes you know which comments Im talking about and the point Im making.

Oh Look Hearn doing exactly what he and his fan boys said is not how things are done. Wilder agreeing to an offer with no contract available or sent by Hearn. But but Hearn had some of you like his little soldiers repeating "AJ Can't agree in principle to 50 Million with no contract first" "Send the contract" etc.. and what ever other dumb shit he had some of you guys repeating. Now he just did the same shit.

Back