Wilder Accepts New AJ Offer, Ball Now in AJ's Court to Send Contract

So youre advocating for all the people shit talking boxers when it comes to fight deals on here- without anyone knowing the facts? ‘Boxer x is a pussy, Boxer y is a liar, boxer z is ducking’? Im a jackass though? Cheers cunt
crying.gif

If Joshua - Wilder, Canelo - GGG 2 and Sor Rungvisai - Estrada 2 get made, 2017 will hardly ave anything on 2018.

If Joshua - Wilder, Canelo - GGG 2 and Sor Rungvisai - Estrada 2 get made, 2017 will hardly ave anything on 2018.

Yet I’ll still he fckin pissed if we don’t get usyk vs gassiev. Probably the fight I was most looking forward to this year

Youre one person who works with a fighter. You account for 1/100 people in here...the rest are calling wilder a pussy or joshua a pussy etcetc. So youre saying everyone on here talking shit about fight deals is right rather than uninformed? Pick a fucking side

I picked my side considering it's my job

Let's chill on that for a second though. I respect everyone's opinion if it's educated.

I do know what is going on so for me it's easy to speak.

Dude let me know what you think either way. As boxing fans I value your input. Hell I will buy you a beer if you support the fight

I picked my side considering it's my job

Let's chill on that for a second though. I respect everyone's opinion if it's educated.

I do know what is going on so for me it's easy to speak.

Dude let me know what you think either way. As boxing fans I value your input. Hell I will buy you a beer if you support the fight

My point was simply that outside of a fighters circle noone knows what is going on. It pisses me off when internet warriors call professional fighters 'pussies' on here. "boxer x is a pussy he is ducking this guy'.

1- because they sure as fuck wouldnt say it to the fighter's face
2- because they dont have a clue what is happening in negotiations

It is one thing when guys on here have adult discussions about what they think is happening...but theres an equal number of guys who straight up bitch about fighters unfairly

My point was simply that outside of a fighters circle noone knows what is going on. It pisses me off when internet warriors call professional fighters 'pussies' on here. "boxer x is a pussy he is ducking this guy'.

It is one thing when guys on here have adult discussions about what they think is happening...but theres an equal number of guys who straight up bitch about fighters unfairly
Theres literally none of that in this thread. At the very worst there is some light hearted jabs.

I think people say that shit here more to get under each other's skin. They know it'll get a reaction here.

I don't think it's like the heavies with stupid people really meaning that. Because obviously you're right. I think it's a bit tighter and more banter here.

But there are some total morons fo sure. I'll vouch for it. I am one.

eli-porter.jpg

Damn straight. Also, finally saw Night of the Hunter the other week. Goddamn, it creeped me out.

Chiiiiildren ?

Because of this little exchange, I decided to get the DVD of this movie and watch it. Was pretty awesome. Just didn't like how quickly he went down in the end. Also was thinking the old lady who saved the children was Powell's mom or something. Since the sang the same song and said some of the same stuff.

Don't see many movies these days take the time to build suspense like that.

Because of this little exchange, I decided to get the DVD of this movie and watch it. Was pretty awesome. Just didn't like how quickly he went down in the end. Also was thinking the old lady who saved the children was Powell's mom or something. Since the sang the same song and said some of the same stuff.

Don't see many movies these days take the time to build suspense like that.
If you like suspense that is well built i recomend the harry potter movies =)

Back