Wilder and Fury chillin' after their press Conference

BlackPanther

קℓล†เиµм вэℓ†
@Brown
Reaction score
3zfRb5s.jpg

Most pressers and related drama/beefs are fake.

It is more fun when its real though lol.

At least it’s a relevant fight (though Fury has f:)ked up his own relevance majorly) and not some freakshow youtube “superfight”, or a champ fighting a “mandatory” dude who has no business being there.

You don't actually think this a poor fight, do you?

I’m struggling to get hyped for it but it has nothing to do with Deontay and everything to do with Fury. Notorious for pulling out of fights and has looked like dog shit in his previous fights. Wouldn’t surprise me if he stunk out the venue and won a unanimous decision, which in my opinion wouldn’t be great for the sport at all.

I’m struggling to get hyped for it but it has nothing to do with Deontay and everything to do with Fury. Notorious for pulling out of fights and has looked like dog shit in his previous fights. Wouldn’t surprise me if he stunk out the venue and won a unanimous decision, which in my opinion wouldn’t be great for the sport at all.

I want fury to win but I agree, it wont be great for the HW division. We won’t get wilder vs Joshua for a start. The only upside I can see is the unification fight will be easy to make with fury

Hyping the fight to get the best out of it that they can aren't they

And so far doing a good job lol

I don't care about what happens outside the ring, that's what you need to sell the fight to the fair weather plebs, the only show I care about is what happens between the ropes ........... and this is a good match up so I'll be tuning in for sure.

Nothing wrong with a bit of dramatics to talk about before the fight.

In my eyes the actual fight sell's itself and all these pre fight hype you get with others past fights is as believable as a Soccer Dive and i'm done with it especially the crap we get with Conner McGregor

Boxing died for me years ago ....

but i have recently been suckered back in with the potential of Wilder vs. Joshua

now we have Wilder vs. Fury

at this point all i can think is how big Fury is .. i know he is a fat tub of shit

but imagine if he actually got in phenomenal shape ..

im leaning towards Fury

Yeah, it all felt a bit too staged. I'll buy the fight but this press tour was terrible.

Really looking forward to Bellew v Usyk.

Clearly staged, but good fight lookin forward to it.

Im still very concerned for Fury keeping his head on until fight night. Cautiously optimistic though as I never even thought hed get back in this shape.
I want fury to win but I agree, it wont be great for the HW division. We won’t get wilder vs Joshua for a start. The only upside I can see is the unification fight will be easy to make with fury
Double edged sword for sure. If Fury wins then so be it, hes the better fighter and all praise to him for it. But, that means for the fans to see who the number 1 really is we have to hope Fury stays dedicated and keeps his shit together for another camp leading to AJ. Either way, Im cautiously optimistic that he is giving his best effort for Wilder. Id like to see some quality training footage, but as it is he looks to be in tremendous shape again, appearance wise. (Obviously that can differ greatly from what he shows in the ring.)

I hope dude can stay on the right path but I think have doubts is fair lol.

In my eyes the actual fight sell's itself and all these pre fight hype you get with others past fights is as believable as a Soccer Dive and i'm done with it especially the crap we get with Conner McGregor

Yeah it does, it doesn’t need all of the nonsense. They clearly get on, i don’t care whether they blow smoke up each other’s arses for the next 2 months! It’s potentially an intriguing fight if fury really can get back to where he was when he fought wlad

I thought we all knew they were playing this up? Deontay might forget it's a game sometimes in the heat of the moment but all in all they both know this is a hypefest as should we. Nothing wrong with it, either, I'm loving it.

Back