Wilder is the REAL P4P King Right Now

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since there is NO ONE in his wieght class or below that can beat him, he is the rightful holder of P4P King. Heavyweights will always be the real kings of boxing and the baddest men on the planet. Loma, Ward and Danny mighy have all them skills but they cant hold P4P Crown cause they would lose to any Heavyweight they fight.

So lets all use this thread to give praises to the True P4P King of Boxing.

giphy.gif

@actjac

Last edited:
I don't think you understand what pound for pound means.
Either that or you're a weird troll.

Possibly both.

I don't think you understand what pound for pound means.
Either that or you're a weird troll.

Possibly both.
Aimed at me? Wilder is so far from being p4p 1 I can't tell you how far you'd have to walk.

Makes more sense, otherwise heaven help him.

Heaven help us all, if multiple people think Wilder is top p4p. It is bad enough for society if even one person dumb enough to think that, but I firmly believe cheese is a troll for the most part.

Cheese, you're losing it bud.

Wilder isnt even in the top 3 fighters in his division. Never mind p4p best lol.

You have to be the best in your weight division to even be considered as the best p4p.

He would get beat by atleast 3 heavyweights.

Lol Wilder isn't even the best in his division

Since there is NO ONE in his wieght class or below that can beat him, he is the rightful holder of P4P King. Heavyweights will always be the real kings of boxing and the baddest men on the planet. Loma, Ward and Danny mighy have all them skills but they cant hold P4P Crown cause they would lose to any Heavyweight they fight.

So lets all use this thread to give praises to the True P4P King of Boxing.

giphy.gif

@actjac

Are you just gonna keep making these threads till people stop biting lol

P4P is not referring to the amount of unnecessary fat on tomato can opponents a "champion" knocks out.

Back