Wilder's Manager Says Joshua's Camp Not Serious About Fighting

Yeah his coordination sure is something
200.gif

Everybody goofs from time to time. I thought it was fitting because his personality is as it is. Fury is a character. lol......but he switches stances and works off the ropes using the jab well. He also pivots off the ropes well.

Everybody goofs from time to time. I thought it was fitting because his personality is as it is. Fury is a character. lol......but he switches stances and works off the ropes using the jab well. He also pivots off the ropes well.

he also has one of the worst jabs in recorded history. I'll give him credit for beating Wlad, he got inside his head and flustered him.

Shirley should concentrate on hyping the fury fight. Did not even know that was his manager for a fair while.

Before the Ortiz fight I didn't even think he had a manager.

Promote your damned fighter Shirley. The man has 99% ko record in 40 fights and is a loud brash great self promoter yet his biggest pay day to date is 2.5 million.

Shirley needs to take his dementia medication.

he also has one of the worst jabs in recorded history. I'll give him credit for beating Wlad, he got inside his head and flustered him.

He does jab well, it may not get in anybody's manual for what a jab should look like but it is effective. He uses it to range find and set up the cross. He uses it to stop the offense from smothering him. Wilder's right hand looks horrible at times but it floors peope--mission accomplished. The wins speak for themselves.

And we will see the fight. But late next year.

Ajs camp have pretty much always said 2019. But I think he'll fight whyte in April and not wilder.

But yea. Shirley just seems to have seen dollar signs and could have done much much better with Deontay. I still think wilder should sign with Eddie.

He does jab well, it may not get in anybody's manual for what a jab should look like but it is effective. He uses it to range find and set up the cross. He uses it to stop the offense from smothering him. Wilder's right hand looks horrible at times but it floors peope--mission accomplished. The wins speak for themselves.

He only has two notable names on his record, Wlad and Chisora, the rest were more than likely the cab drivers who drove him to the fight.
His jabs and straights are sloppy and his hooks are god awful. If he was 6'4 he'd have been a nobody because he simply doesn't have the skills to compete as anything other than a gargantuan Lurch looking gypsy.

"we aren't fighting flat fee, signing contract, not having a rematch clause or basically giving any ground at all, we want everything we want and we want the fight too but he won't give us all the ground so he clearly is ducking us"

Uh?

He only has two notable names on his record, Wlad and Chisora, the rest were more than likely the cab drivers who drove him to the fight.
His jabs and straights are sloppy and his hooks are god awful. If he was 6'4 he'd have been a nobody because he simply doesn't have the skills to compete as anything other than a gargantuan Lurch looking gypsy.

Lol you must not like Fury. And Ali fought with his hands down. Your style is your style. Wilder throws basically haymakers but they land on the glove and still knock people out. His technique sucks they say, but he gets the ultimate victory over his opponents---stoppage. Whatever it is that is working for you keep doing it. Styles make fights, who cares about the other specifics.

Fury is not 6'4 he's 6'9 so I can't speculate that piece. His jab is sloppy? his straight is sloppy? and his hook is god awful? He shouldn't be winning at all then. If you take the fight, you take the fight cab driver or not. People try to take away Marciano's credibility...."he fought an old Louis". A win is a win. That is what matters in my book. I'm not that affected or absorbed by the sport so maybe I'm just not the person to speak to on the issue. All I know is Fury is winning.

Finkle and Einhorn... Einhorn and Finkle....

Lol you must not like Fury. And Ali fought with his hands down. Your style is your style. Wilder throws basically haymakers but they land on the glove and still knock people out. His technique sucks they say, but he gets the ultimate victory over his opponents---stoppage. Whatever it is that is working for you keep doing it. Styles make fights, who cares about the other specifics.

Fury is not 6'4 he's 6'9 so I can't speculate that piece. His jab is sloppy? his straight is sloppy? and his hook is god awful? He shouldn't be winning at all then. If you take the fight, you take the fight cab driver or not. People try to take away Marciano's credibility...."he fought an old Louis". A win is a win. That is what matters in my book. I'm not that affected or absorbed by the sport so maybe I'm just not the person to speak to on the issue. All I know is Fury is winning.

Hands down doesn't bother me, I fight with my hands down relying on headmovement. You can win and still be godawful skill wise, look at Wilder he has some of the worst technique I've ever seen.

Hands down doesn't bother me, I fight with my hands down relying on headmovement. You can win and still be godawful skill wise, look at Wilder he has some of the worst technique I've ever seen.

True. Ali caught flack when he came out doing that. Commentators asked Dundee why did he let him fight like that, Dundee told them because it works. Wilder when he goes for the finish looks like he's street fighting, but it works. Ever seen those guys' faces after they get hit in slow mo? They look like they're having a revelation. lol

True. Ali caught flack when he came out doing that. Commentators asked Dundee why did he let him fight like that, Dundee told them because it works. Wilder when he goes for the finish looks like he's street fighting, but it works. Ever seen those guys' faces after they get hit in slow mo? They look like they're having a revelation. lol

A lot of commentators are quick to disrespect what they deem as unorthodox, In Fight Night Champion Teddy Atlas even says "Unorthodox is just a nice way of saying they make a lot of mistakes." I've never heard a more boneheaded comment. But then again Atlas has only ever trained fighters that were already good. To me he is the most overvalued trainer in the sport of boxing.

A lot of commentators are quick to disrespect what they deem as unorthodox, In Fight Night Champion Teddy Atlas even says "Unorthodox is just a nice way of saying they make a lot of mistakes." I've never heard a more boneheaded comment. But then again Atlas has only ever trained fighters that were already good. To me he is the most overvalued trainer in the sport of boxing.

Yeah bro. Criticism is the name of the game. Boxing is boxing. Orthodox, unorthodox, textbook, wrong....all these terms to describe what is in the most simplest sense two men punching each other. I don't as much care what you do if you're winning. I think RJJ had bad technique but he was one of the most dominant fighters in the sport's history.

Hope they release another Fight Night.

Headmovement and outside fighting really doesn't take a lot of skill especially when you're 7 foot tall.
You must have great cardio to do that 12 rounds

It can’t be that bad. He jabbed chisora to a stoppage and he’s durable as fck

Yeah his coordination sure is something
200.gif

In all fairness to fury it’s because he gets a glancing blow off of the other guy’s gloves. I didn’t something similar throwing a hook at my wavemaster bag a few weeks ago. It was raining slightly so the bag was wet, didn’t catch it cleanly and had to try and slip my own punch. My missus saw it and nearly pissed her pants with laughter. Must’ve looked a right tit

In all fairness to fury it’s because he gets a glancing blow off of the other guy’s gloves. I didn’t something similar throwing a hook at my wavemaster bag a few weeks ago. It was raining slightly so the bag was wet, didn’t catch it cleanly and had to try and slip my own punch. My missus saw it and nearly pissed her pants with laughter. Must’ve looked a right tit
lol at least you slipped it unlike Fury.

Back