Will any ufc title be defended twice this year?

Just like GDR, if you refuse to defend you get stripped.

098_Germaine_de_Randamie.0.0.jpg
Yuk!
Nobody wants to see that ugly munter get stripped.

Was just thinking about the ufc and all of its champs heres the run down of title fights this year.

Wsw: 1
Wflw: (upcoming)
Wbw: 1
Wfw: 0

Fly: 1
Bw: 1
Fw:0
Lw: 1 (vacant title)
Ww: (upcoming)
Mw: 1
Lhw: 1
Hw: 1

With the next few months mapped out will we see any of the belts defended twice?
Man, good find. This really is crazy. The UFC should do more to entice Champions to defend. They’re scratching their heads, trying to make money fights, super fights or getting that dumbass cheater Brock and Whatnots to sell ppv. Get that fucking belt moving ffs. I mean wtf... One defence per year.

Cyborg cant make 135 so i doubt that belt gets defended again if were doing the cyborg fight. So i guess wfw but theres no date for that firm right?

the fight was for cris belt. but cris is ducking nunes.

Will be interesting to see if WSW does. Don't know how close Rose is to being fully recovered with her health atm. Also, Andrade/KK at the upcoming PPV is basically the #1 contenders fight. So, it could depend on how healthy the winner comes out of that fight as well. Would not be surprised if that fight co-mains Brock/DC at the end of January/February though.

Stipe fought twice while being champ, but yeah this shit is embarrasing TJ spent like 8 months without fighting and DJ even more, Rose fought in April and still no word on when she might return.

<DisgustingHHH>

Stipe fought twice while being champ, but yeah this shit is embarrasing TJ spent like 8 months without fighting and DJ even more, Rose fought in April and still no word on when she might return.

<DisgustingHHH>

That's the thing with her. There's no rush at all for any of them to let the public know when she's ready to return before the Andrade/KK fight is over. They haven't actually came out and said it's the #1 contenders fight as far as I'm aware, but it seems pretty obvious.

Back