Will Bellator prevent you from watching UFC 220 live?

What will you be watching January 20, 2018

• Total voters
I mean the ufc is clearly better and i love that both the championships have new peeps. Bellators free and i like the card too tho so ill go with that and watch the big ufc fights the next day. I'm poor right now.

I'm not positive but I voted that I would watch Bellator and 220 later... IDK I guess im cheap these days if some of the boys want to go to the bar to watch I'm down other than that I can watch Bellator for free at home...

Kind of a bummer there on the same night, kinda cool too I guess.

Probably the best head to head cards the company have had set to take place on January 20, 2018.

UFC 220

*Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou
*Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Volkan Oezdemir
*Featherweight Calvin Kattar vs. Shane Burgos
*Light Heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Francimar Barroso
*Flyweight Dustin Ortiz vs. Alexandre Pantoja
*Welterweight Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Sabah Homasi
*Lightweight Islam Makhachev vs. Gleison Tibau
*Featherweight Kyle Bochniak vs. Brandon Davis

Bellator 192

• Douglas Lima vs. Rory MacDonald – for welterweight title
    • Rampage Quinton Jackson vs. Chael Sonnen – heavyweight grand prix opening round
    • Michael Chandler vs. Goiti Yamauchi
    • Aaron Pico vs. Shane Kruchten
    • Henry Corrales vs. Georgi Karakhanyan
    • Khonry Gracie vs. Devon Brock
    • Cooper Gibson vs. Jacob Rosales
    • Noah Tillis vs. Jalin Turner

Don't care about the Bellator card outside of the WW title fight. Depending how the times play out, I'll watch that over all the fights except Miocic v. Ngannou, not missing the best HW title fight in years, and probably years to come.

I'll have two streams open

I'm definitely going to watch Pico, Chandler and Rory fights though

Don't care about the rest

I mean the ufc is clearly better and i love that both the championships have new peeps. Bellators free and i like the card too tho so ill go with that and watch the big ufc fights the next day. I'm poor right now.

That is the direction i'm leaning. I'm feeling super poor as of late.

1. Francis/Stipe - top fight
2. Rory/Lima - great fight. Arguably my favorite as I want to see if Askren can keep ahold of his lineal belt for even longer.
3. DC/Volkan
4. Chandler/Goti
5. Pico vs random experienced vet
6. Chael vs Rampage

Last edited:
I will watch the UFC live, but I will record both and watch them together. Might have to wrap up the Bellator event after 220 is finished.

Never got the two screens thing. How are you paying attention to both fights? Seems more of a thing to brag about than a practical application. I'd have two screens if I wasn't invested in either show and was barely paying attention.

Pretty bad ass bellator card for sure. Stipe Francis doe? Sheeeeeit

220 has 2 fights that matter to me the main and comain.......im not paying 60 for that when bellators card is great and free and more fights I care about.

Stipe vs Francis is a great fight
DC vs the former Bellator guy is great
Rest of the card is mediocre fights.

Bellator has multiple fights that interest me.

Lima vs Rory by far is the fight I want to see even over 220s main.

RAMPAGE vs CHAEL will likely be lackluster but goddamn it if I'm not excited anyway lol.

Chandler vs Goiti is fucking awesome fight man I'm sooo hyped for this 2 of my favs going at it.

Pico vs krutchken is interesting fight as Pico made a highlight ko last outting and his opponent is 12-3 another tough test for Pico.

Corrales vs kharakhanyan will be a great action fight.Im a fan of Corrales he always is in action packed fights I hope he can finally get a signature win over a tough vet in georgi.

Debut of Royce Gracies son nuff said definitely interests me.

If UFC actually stacked their card maybe Id pay for that but no fucking way lol.

STEAM!!!

I hope Lima wins further validating bellator WW division. Lima already beat Larkin a win over Rory would be epic. Lima by decision in a war .

I hope Lima wins further validating bellator WW division. Lima already beat Larkin a win over Rory would be epic. Lima by decision in a war .

Same here. I will be a sad fan the day Askren loses that Lineal belt.

Why is there only one HW Grand Prix fight in that card? That's dumb. Should be all first round fights on one night etc.

I'll be switching between them. But the main and co-main I'll tune in the UFC.

I'll be switching between them. But the main and co-main I'll tune in the UFC.
Rory vs Lima beats DC vs Volkan for me pretty easily.

Stipe vs Francis is pure greatness though

Hope volkan wins war bellator lol

Sucks for Bellator that this card is opposite a stacked UFC event. It's hard for Bellator to put on an event like this and I bet they wish the focus was solely on them.

If 220 wasn't so stacked I'd be watching Lima Rory live but I can't miss 220.. that's some vicious counter-programming.

I’ve been super stoked for Lima vs Rory. This is the first time I can remember where I would favor both fighters in the title fight, over the ufc champion of that division.

Back