Will Bellator prevent you from watching UFC 220 live?

What will you be watching January 20, 2018

• Total voters
Sucks for Bellator that this card is opposite a stacked UFC event. It's hard for Bellator to put on an event like this and I bet they wish the focus was solely on them.

Agree'd. At the same time. I think this will hurt the UFC buyrate a lot. I speculate a lot of people watching the free card and illegally viewing UFC the next day. UFC will use thr low numbers to low ball Stipe or Francis future paydays when they'd normally pull good numbers with this card.

The rest of 220s card sucks, but no way am I missing the Main and Co-Main.

Stipe vs Ngannou got me like:
2d5.gif

Bellator is pretty stacked, but it will be easier to avoid Bellator results than UFC restults, so I'll watch UFC live & DVR Bellator and watch it after.

Good Bellator card but no I won't miss Stipe vs Ngannou live

Just in case something insane happens

UFC 220. DVR Bellator so I can fast forward the commercials.

That is the direction i'm leaning. I'm feeling super poor as of late.

1. Francis/Stipe - top fight
2. Rory/Lima - great fight. Arguably my favorite as I want to see if Askren can keep ahold of his lineal belt for even longer.
3. DC/Volkan
4. Chandler/Goti
5. Pico vs random experienced vet
6. Chael vs Rampage

For me its:
Stipe/ngannou
Dc/volkan
Rory/lima
Chael/rampage

Then the rest. Free though is huge lol

What I will be doing is watching both the next day, illegally.*

*Should be an option in the poll.

I'm obviously gonna watch both live.
This! Not wasting a Sat night on this. Just DL and watch the fights and skip the snoozers.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I'd drag my balls through a field of broken glass before I'd miss the ufc 220 co-main.

Agree'd. At the same time. I think this will hurt the UFC buyrate a lot. I speculate a lot of people watching the free card and illegally viewing UFC the next day. UFC will use thr low numbers to low ball Stipe or Francis future paydays when they'd normally pull good numbers with this card.

Youre a fool if you think it will have anything but a small effect. Ufc 220 almost sold out immediately.

Yes Bellator is putting on a great card but it's had no build up or hype.

Youre thinking sherdog represents the masses which has been proven wrong time and time again. Rory a stud but hes not a draw and the ww fight has gained little traction with casual fans. On the other hand Ngannou KO of Reem trended all over social media. This fight is gaining legit traction. It probably won't do any more than 500k ppv buys but it will easily be the best selling HW title fight single Cain was champ.

Speaking of Bellator 192, look how jacked Chael looks next to Rampage:

Watching UFC 220 live will watch Bellator afterwards

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back