Will Brooks has fell off

Dude was on The Mermaid hour talking about almost walking into traffic.

He's a complete headcase and his UFC run showed. Couldn't deal with the pressure and the bright lights. Lost his fights via amateur mistakes.
Not if Cyborg is still fighting, if Cyborg is the champ she'll become a Bantamweight real fast lol.

Better question. Why the fuck was Rashid Magomedov let go?? Wanted to see him move up the rankings along with Mairbek..

Not if Cyborg is still fighting, if Cyborg is the champ she'll become a Bantamweight real fast lol.

There's no way Harrison cuts down to BW. That woman walks around at 180lbs. I don't even know if she could cut to FW.

5-1 in the UFC with a win over Bobby Green in his final fight. I wonder why they didnt try and bring him back. Maybe he just wanted to bet on himself to win the million?
Tbf chasing that million is a hell of a deal compared to 40/40 or whatever they pay ranked lightweights.

Tbf chasing that million is a hell of a deal compared to 40/40 or whatever they pay ranked lightweights.

I wonder what they're getting paid per fight. They have to be getting paid SOMETHING.

So does Rousey lol, she's only 5'8.

Harrison has a much bigger frame than Rousey. Rousey competed at 70kg/154lbs in Judo and Harrison at 78kg/172lbs. She's not cutting down to 135lbs. And a 2x Olympic gold medalist is not going to be scared of Cyborg, she might lose and get KTFO but she's not gonna duck like a bitch like Mighty Mouse.

Ehh, Brooks may just win that million smackers if he's fighting in the 3rd tier org.. Would not be surprised at all

If he does that, he may be re-signed to the UFC. He hinted the chapter was closed "for now" but didn't suggest never returning. I think if he wins the tourney, he'll be back. Just a hunch.

Agree'd although i'm a bit skeptical they will see that prize.
Me too but if they do, it's 100% the right move for the guy that left the ufc to go get life changing money. You aren't seeing a mil in the ufc unless you're a top draw, no matter how good you are.

Me too but if they do, it's 100% the right move for the guy that left the ufc to go get life changing money. You aren't seeing a mil in the ufc unless you're a top draw, no matter how good you are.

Yep which is why I consider Brooks to be lucky with his timing to be cut.

The promotion he joined has a pretty decent prize for winning the tourney

If they even pay out. This is the same promotion that failed to pay fighters before when it was WSOF, and scumbag Ali was matchmaker and manager

I’ve seen tournaments promise 25k for the winner and not even pony up that amount.

Needles to say I’m a bit doubtful a run of the mill scumbag combat sports promoter is gonna payout a million.

It's a good time to fall off. He has the opportunity to become one of the faces of the PFL. That being said I agree with the consensus that he simply didn't look comfortable in all of his fights in the Octagon. On a different not how deep of a women's lightweight division are they going to be able to field to showcase Kayla Harrison?

Back