Will Brooks has fell off

And the Bellator guy who lost twice to Brooks thinks he could just walk in the UFC and take the LHW belt.

And the Bellator guy who lost twice to Brooks thinks he could just walk in the UFC and take the LHW belt.

To be fair, the guy who has a loss to the guy who lost to Brooks did walk in and get the UFC title. Weirder things have happened for sure.

To be fair, the guy who has a loss to the guy who lost to Brooks did walk in and get the UFC title. Weirder things have happened for sure.

Yeah, he beat a guy who had a horrible weight cut. It was a still a great win, but he immediately lost the title in one of the most embarrassing, lopsided title fights in recent memory.

Having said that, circumstances play a big role in who gets title shots (and the actual title). If Conor still isn't fighting and 2 or 3 other top guys are out for injuries, USADA busts, contract negotations, etc., he could have some favorable match-ups and potentially fight for (and maybe win) the belt. Anything is possible.

Last edited:
I didn't think Will Brooks would be UFC champ or anything, but I certainly was expecting him to go better than 1-3.

I didn't think Will Brooks would be UFC champ or anything, but I certainly was expecting him to go better than 1-3.
I definitely thought he would be champ. He had a dominant wrestling style with his stand up slightly improving. I think he had some mental blocks he could not get over.

I dont really like him as a person but he has the talent and athleticism that would be enjoyable to watch if he gets focused.

Go for it.

judo-olympic-gold-medalist-kayla-harrison-and-mark-wahlberg-before-picture-id159567115

Bruh I ain’t scared

Yeah, he beat a guy who had a horrible weight cut. It was a still a great win, but he immediately lost the title in one of the most embarrassing, lopsided title fights in recent memory.

Having said that, circumstances play a big role in who gets title shots (and the actual title). If Conor still isn't fighting and 2 or 3 other top guys are out for injuries, USADA busts, contract negotations, etc., he could have some favorable match-ups and potentially fight for (and maybe win) the belt. Anything is possible.

Exactly. Like I said, weirder shit has happened.

I know the show but this segment seems staged, with the table and pool right there.
this video is edited from what appeared on the show. i remember she was told to go by the pool because they had every intention of having her dump him in the pool. and also there was more to it with the table as well. it looked more natural on the show.

Yeah Chandler beats DC every day of the week

There's no way Harrison cuts down to BW. That woman walks around at 180lbs. I don't even know if she could cut to FW.
She walks around 155-170 lbs now, she is much different from her Olympic days, but yeah she most likely wouldn't be able to make 135.
It's a good time to fall off. He has the opportunity to become one of the faces of the PFL. That being said I agree with the consensus that he simply didn't look comfortable in all of his fights in the Octagon. On a different not how deep of a women's lightweight division are they going to be able to field to showcase Kayla Harrison?
She's making her MMA debut, so they don't want her to have extra worries other than her skillset, like weight cutting, so her first fight will be at 155 and then she will move down to 145 eventually.

Leaving Bellator can be a bad move.

This. It had nothing to do with being unlucky or performance anxiety. He just couldn’t handle the talent in the UFC.

Lombard is an even better example. Dude was one of the most dominant fighters in Bellator history and he’s, what, 3-6 in the UFC?

This. It had nothing to do with being unlucky or performance anxiety. He just couldn’t handle the talent in the UFC.

Lombard is an even better example. Dude was one of the most dominant fighters in Bellator history and he’s, what, 3-6 in the UFC?

So can Bendo and Larkin just not handle the talent in Bellator?

Brooks has been 'unlucky' in that he has been the better fighter in most of his losses but has mental lapses for who knows why. I expect him to win the million.

Back