Will Capcom release a Street Fighter III 3rd Strike with complete characters?

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
Will Capcom release a Street Fighter III 3rd Strike with complete characters (like Guile, Blanka, E.Honda, Dhalsim, Zangief, Balrog, Vega, Sagat, Bison, T.Hawk, Cammy, Deejay, Dan and Sakura),

And online features too.

I'm gonna go with a strong no on that one.

I fucking hope not.

Id say what would get me back into street fighter is if they did a Mature rating direction.

Ever since Mortal Kombat came onto the scene, ive never even wanted to play Street Fighter again, despite having such memories playing the shit out of 1, 2, super 2 turbo, ex plus alpha, and i think i did the xmen v street fighter.

Closest thing to come to that is Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the PS1. Has damn near every character from before SF3. The creators of SF3 wanted it to be a very different game than previous versions. Initially they planned on leaving out even Ken and Ryi.

Closest thing to come to that is Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the PS1. Has damn near every character from before SF3. The creators of SF3 wanted it to be a very different game than previous versions. Initially they planned on leaving out even Ken and Ryi.

Street Fighter Alpha Anthology had a hidden game called "Hyper Street Fighter Alpha" which had extra ISMs based on Third Strike, Darkstalkers, and the Vs. Series.

Fei Long parrying:

Dhalsim Darkstalkers combo:

Back