Will Colby become obselete when Tyron makes an example of him?

Colby will beat Woodley

Circle away from Woodley's right hand, jabs and lots of leg kicks, put him against the fence and drain his energy. Woodley will gas hard within 2 rounds if he can't get the KO and tastes Colby's pressure.

I believe that Till and Wonderboy would be tougher fights for Colby than Tyron.

I laughed so hard while reading this

I laughed so hard while reading this

It really had that casual watcher feel & tone to it didn't it. I wonder if he caught the Warlley Alves fight.

Last edited:
A lot of people thought the same thing about Chael, but he just kept talking. The difference is that Chael is actually kind of smart and funny with his trash talk.
My guess is that Colby keeps talking, but people will pay less and less attention.

Being that he hasn't been responsible for more PPV buys yet, it's hard to say he was ever up-to-date.

Once Tyron dispatches him, people will realize he can't be a has-been, since he's a never-was

He'll be nothing more than a meme after Tyron dispatches him

he won't be irrelevant until he loses the fight after Woodley rinses him

Usman or whoever

Usman is a tougher fight for colby than tyquil is, and tyquil is a pretty legit champion

Woodley is gonna hit this dude so hard he will vote Democrat next election.

It would be refreshing to see a fighter take on a Gandhi persona. Using kind and loving speech, promoting world peace, living a life of humility, modesty and simplicity, discussing the importance of celibacy, going on hunger strikes until Dana gives him a title shot.
szCeEtp.png

GSP?

the last of a dying breed. a class act.

Colby is a drastically different fighter than anyone Woodley has fought.

Wonderboy- Karate guy who fights extremely patient.
Maia- All Jiu-Jitsu basically with wrestling not good enough to get Woodley down.
Till- Long rangy striker, no grappling. Rushed to title shot.
Robbie- Vicious striker who rarely looks for a takedown.

These are good wins for Woodley of course, but to say Colby won’t be a f*cking handful and then some is very foolish.

He’s the epitome of a pressure fighter, almost always looking to tie you up or take you down, and has insane cardio. Excellent wrestling. His improved striking kept RDA guessing and surprised him.

The pace he kept up against RDA would have finished a lot of 170’ers in 5 rounder, but RDA is a freak and trains his conditioning religiously. Colby right now is a +150 underdog, which is a great bet.

No. The demographic he is selling to will follow him like the good little soldiers they are. As long as he shouts MAGA people will forgive him of everything and allow him to do anything.

Colby certainly will not have the same appeal after he loses to Woodley.
MMA fans have a short memory. He can certainly build it back up with a string of wins en route to another title shot- like Chael did. But yes, his gimmick will be severely cucked for a while.

He'll go the sonnen route and act like it didn't happen/ doesn't matter.

No way he stops talking just because he gets beaten.

I can't believe anyone think Colby has a chance in this. Woodley has the best TDD% in the ufc (97%). He is a vicious counterpuncher. He is great at pacing, patient, and will control the fight. Colby isn't going to just clinch him and gas him, that is silly.

Colby is a pressure fighter who relies on his wrestling and chin. His defense is not good. He is going to get smashed.

Last edited:
People gonna realize that Colby will be Woodley's toughest matchup in quite some time.

I believe he is a tougher matchup for Woodley than Wonderboy, Maia, Till or Lawler.

I believe the same goes for Colby though as well.
Sorry man I just don't see it that way. Woodley has already beaten better grapplers than Colby. As far as skillsets go, Woodley should be the clear favorite. Bigger, faster,stronger, better wrestling, better striking, more experience. I just don't think you beat someone like Woodley by just spamming takedowns.

People gonna realize that Colby will be Woodley's toughest matchup in quite some time.

I believe he is a tougher matchup for Woodley than Wonderboy, Maia, Till or Lawler.

I believe the same goes for Colby though as well.

A prime lawler is way more dangerous then Colby. You can't be serious? Lol.

Back