Will Connor continue selling as much as before the Khabib reality check?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Casuals though he was a world beater

They ALL saw what happened....

His aura is gone?

Thoughts?

Probably even more now, he’s fallen from grace and everyone one wants to watch him bleed.

I don't see why not. The Diaz loss made him even more popular... Now if he just starts losing left and right...

Do you realize how many of these idiots there are in the world? He'll have no problem selling out stadiums for the time being.

DDoXeZVVoAEP-fV.jpg

It works for him that people like watching him lose.

Conor will be fine, he's lost before.
My only issue are the people counting the Mayweather loss like it means something.

Is this pic fake or true?
Unfortunately, it's as real as the screen you're looking at. Just google "Conor Mcgregor tattoos". It's a combination of ridiculous, hilarious and depressing.

Do you realize how many of these idiots there are in the world? He'll have no problem selling out stadiums for the time being.

DDoXeZVVoAEP-fV.jpg
OMFG! What the fuck is going on here?!?

Yes. People like trolling and getting other riled up. And as long as its against a good fighter I'll pay to watch him get beat!!

I don't see why not. The Diaz loss made him even more popular... Now if he just starts losing left and right...
How much more losing left and right can he do? The only win he's had in recent years was squeaking out a majority decision against Nate.

That said, his hype doesn't seem to drop much with his losses.

Probably. If he loses to someone like Cerrone though that shits over.

DDoXeZVVoAEP-fV.jpg
Wow... I hope that isn't a real tattoo

How do they stuff it up so badly

{<doc}

depends on who he fights next and how he and the ufc market that fight.

fighting cowboy cerrone in cowboy stadium could be even bigger than fighting khabib.

he's pitting his irish fanbase vs rural america.

with khabib he was able to pit his irish fanbase vs the russian fanbase and muslim fanbase.

only thing bigger than that is to come to america and take on the rural americans, who make up most of ufcs american fan base.

i cant think of a better rep for that fan base than cowboy cerrone. that fight's gonna be huge here if they market it right.

only thing bigger could be fighting aldo or dos nachos in brazil and taking those rowdy black irish bastards with him to rio

EDIT: i forgot about GSP in canada. that could be huge too.

Last edited:
Back