Will Connor continue selling as much as before the Khabib reality check?

First off, Conor was and is still the man. People need to stop acting like this loss exposed him as if he was supposed to be infallible.

To answer TS’s condescending question, depending on how the UFC match him up and how he performs of course, the Khabib fight could prove to be either the beginning of the end or just another roadbump. His aura is NOT gone YET but if he doesn’t turn it around in his next fight, it will be.

To fully restore his status, Conor needs to face and defeat either Khabib or Gsp. Should Khabib be served a longer suspension than Conor and UFC decide to do Conor vs Tony for interim, that would suffice. The Nate fight would also fit the bill but that should be considered a last resort. If Max wins vs Ortega and decides to come up that could also be an option... same for Ortega.

Some more gems

Screen-Shot-2017-03-22-at-1.02.19-PM.png

PiCyolM.png

Does the first kid have nunchucks on his neck? Dear God make it stop

tenor.gif

Given how obsessed his haters and nuthuggers are he shouldn't have any problem.

People will be back on his jock after he gets a few more wins. He got finished by freaking Nate that’s MUCH worse.

He beats Cowboy and does 1.1 his next fight is over 2.

Probably. I still want to see him fight. He brings the circus to his press conferences and is a nut. His fans are just as crazy as him. All about the show and hype with Conrad. When he stops the act, then he is done. Until then, people will pay the big bucks to see him get in that cage. I don't even think it matters who he fights. His fans will follow him through hell and back. They are a loyal bunch.

Do you realize how many of these idiots there are in the world? He'll have no problem selling out stadiums for the time being.

DDoXeZVVoAEP-fV.jpg

That has to be one of those cats that post here about his hair cuts, sweaters, favorite color or what not.

He still sells fights so he will be fine. It was expected for him to lose to khabib imo but losing to nate was far worse. He avenged that loss, but dont think he can beat khabib. The first nate fight was short notice for both, so even tho conor had a full camp he wasnt traing for a guy like nate at all. He had a long time to prepare for khabib and still got schooled by a better fighter. He cant just make a new strategy to beat khabib like he did for nate2. He will fight someone else next, i have no doubt, but cowboy is not a win/win fight for him.

His next fight will sell well again but if he takes another loss he’s in trouble. He’ll always be popular but another big loss and it’s pretty hard to justify any type of title/super fight, definitely limits his ppv potential.

Last edited:
He’s so forgotten, you don’t even know how to spell his first name.

Depends on his next fight. He needs to win dominantly. I think fighting cerrone would be a good choice for Conor.

If the amount of sad virgins posting Conor hate threads on Sherdog is still an indicator, I’d say business is as good as ever.

Never underestimate how retarded is McGregor's fanbase TS :D

He wont cross 2m buys but is 1.5 is pretty much possible irrespective of his performances.

Back