Will Conor’s cardio be improved enough for Khabib

Getting rocked early in a fight can zap your cardio, if Conor can hurt him early maybe he'll have an even playing field.

Multi millionaires aren't built to take that kinda beating
His heart is the question, not his cardio eh
True, I can’t even imagine the amount of clean hard shots Bib is gonna land when he has Conor on the floor, it will take a few years of Conor’s life for sure lol

True, I can’t even imagine the amount of clean hard shots Bib is gonna land when he has Conor on the floor, it will take a few years of Conor’s life for sure lol

We can only hope

Scumbag at heart

Getting rocked early in a fight can zap your cardio, if Conor can hurt him early maybe he'll have an even playing field.
Yeah I mean that’s his only chance at getting the upper hand & im sure Bib knows that very well & is prepared, such a tough fight for Conor like srsly it must be so daunting

He's never finished anyone outside the second round.

He has two rounds at best to get the job done, probably less with the pace Khabib pushes.

You are aware that only 2 people have made it out of the 2nd round right????!!!!!! So obviously he doesn't...haha

He won’t need it , khabib will be sleeping within five minutes .

I think his cardio needs to be improved if he wants to have a chance if it goes past two. Al was able to be near where Khabib was cardio wise to the end after being grappled except Conor would have more of a chance to exploit Khabibs inability to get the take down late. If Khabib mauls Conor then Tony is the only fight left for him. The rest of the division hasn't shown something that makes me think they can win.

Wait also Lee could be interesting too. His striking looked pretty good against Edson and Khabib's never seems to get any better from fight to fight.

I think his cardio needs to be improved if he wants to have a chance if it goes past two. Al was able to be near where Khabib was cardio wise to the end after being grappled except Conor would have more of a chance to exploit Khabibs inability to get the take down late. If Khabib mauls Conor then Tony is the only fight left for him. The rest of the division hasn't shown something that makes me think they can win.

Wait also Lee could be interesting too. His striking looked pretty good against Edson and Khabib's never seems to get any better from fight to fight.
True, Bib is a mad skilled fighter but I never see anything different, don’t fix something that’s not broken I guess, but eventually people will be able to read him if he doesn’t improve with every fight,

I mean can you guys even imagine the nightmares Conor has about Bib

If you honestly think conor sweats khabib in anyway shape or form. you're crazy. Like an earlier post I made today, doesn't this all seem so familiar but you guys are not seeing it. "conor is going to get killed" "he's going to get wrestled f''''ked and pounded" "khabib is going to run through conor' I've heard all this before. with aldo, mendes, alverez, diaz 2. if you don't think conor knows khabibs strength, and is working to keep the fight standing, I don't know what to tell you. He's going to come in very prepared...That's a fact.

He's never finished anyone outside the second round.

He has two rounds at best to get the job done, probably less with the pace Khabib pushes.
How many times has he been passed the 2nd round?

I find it hard to believe people are this dumb. Being deliberately obtuse isn't a good look.

Well I mean when (not if) Conor goes down and Bib starts landing those punches that have the force a f*cking sledgehammer, that’s probably it for him

ya, cause khabib just stops everyone right?? he couldn't stop barboza or Iaquinta..but is going to stop conor? I don't think so.

If you honestly think conor sweats khabib in anyway shape or form. you're crazy. Like an earlier post I made today, doesn't this all seem so familiar but you guys are not seeing it. "conor is going to get killed" "he's going to get wrestled f''''ked and pounded" "khabib is going to run through conor' I've heard all this before. with aldo, mendes, alverez, diaz 2. if you don't think conor knows khabibs strength, and is working to keep the fight standing, I don't know what to tell you. He's going to come in very prepared...That's a fact.
Yeah I believe he will be prepared but you can’t let his confidence fool you into thinking he doesn’t worry about the fight, because he does. Any coherent human being in Conor’s position would fear khabib, simple as that,

What kind of cardio? Grappling cardio is a different animal than striking cardio. He will never close the gap in the grappling cardio, Khabibs muscles only know to hold and squeeze for long periods since an early age. Conors striking cardio is what he needs to have on point, to maintain the footwork hes gonna need.

Oh unless he ices him stiff in the first 17sec like his major fanbase believes to the bottom of their hearts, like its the only outcome possible.

I don't think that's going to happen...it's very possible. but it's also possible this could be a hard fought fight...maybe even going the distance.

ya, cause khabib just stops everyone right?? he couldn't stop barboza or Iaquinta..but is going to stop conor? I don't think so.
Couldn’t stop barboza? Are you okay?

I don't think that's going to happen...it's very possible. but it's also possible this could be a hard fought fight...maybe even going the distance.
I will literally have a tea party and eat nothing but my own fecal matter if it goes the distance

I mean you can’t argue with that, even Conor knows it. Exactly why he was lowkey so hesitant to set this fight up,

This fight was set up like a week or 2 after his court stuff was all settled...they weren't going to book the fight not knowing what his sentence would be.

This fight was set up like a week or 2 after his court stuff was all settled...they weren't going to book the fight not knowing what his sentence would be.
True but my point still remains valid, I’m sure it was a bit of both postponing the fight

Yeah I believe he will be prepared but you can’t let his confidence fool you into thinking he doesn’t worry about the fight, because he does. Any coherent human being in Conor’s position would fear khabib, simple as that,

I don't think he fears khabib at all...conor is going to prepare hs wrestling, so he will be confident...will it be enough? we'll see...

Yeah I mean that’s his only chance at getting the upper hand & im sure Bib knows that very well & is prepared, such a tough fight for Conor like srsly it must be so daunting

It's tough for sure, Khabib has been nothing but a straight killer. The guy's never even officially lost a round.

Back