Will Cro Cop challenge the HW tournament winner

Butcher101

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Thats WHEN (if) he gets past Roy Nelson.
Thoughts.....

He would have the credentials to do so and probably would be the highest ranked HW in Bellator behind Kongo and the HW tourney winner.

The price would have to be right.

I think thats why he sighed with them to get that title shot.
Or revenge on Fedor

Would be cool if he beats Nelson, Mir, Kongo, and Fedor.
Avengenges all those losses before he retires.

He's retiring in Rizin this year permanently I doubt they'd give him a shot when he's not going to be around.

I hope he wrecks Nelson and fights once more in Bellator.

He would have the credentials to do so and probably would be the highest ranked HW in Bellator behind Kongo and the HW tourney winner.

Agree. I think kongo would deserve it over him due to his bellator excellence and win over cc but frankly the two would be interchangeable and I'd have no problem with either.

Would be cool if he beats Nelson, Mir, Kongo, and Fedor.
Avengenges all those losses before he retires.
Big Nog is making a comeback too, perhaps he'll make the jump to Bellator for a couple of Pride fights

depends on who wins the tournament. He would need another win after Nelson as well cause the HW tournament isn't going to end until early 2019.

First he will go through Nelson, then Kongo and finally tournament champ Fedor.

It depends on who wins the tourney. If Bader or Mitrione win I would rather see Mirko rematch Fedor, Mir or throw down with Rampage or Sergei.

I dont give a shit about seein Mirko fight Bader or Mitrione. Mitrione would be OK I guess.

We need to see Cro Cop vs Fedor I don't care about any other fights

id rather see CC avenge the kongo loss

id rather see CC avenge the kongo loss
Kongo (and Ayala) are alternates for the HW tournament that is still ongoing, that could be an issue if Coker intends to shelve them both until he has 2 finalists.

Back