Will CroCop vs Wanderlei 1 rules be used for the risen Mayweather fight?

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Id say they will fix it via rules like the first crocop vs wanderlei silva fight.
Limited time on the ground
no soccer kicks,stomps
no Gnp after guard pass
and to defend takedowns Floyd will just weigh in 35lbs heavier than his opponent.
I mean he's already nearly 2x tenshins size and has a longer arm reach than tenshins kick reach.
Floyd can't looses that fight under that ruleset.

what the hell are you trying to say, I don't even know what id be watching the video for:

"and dana white and pve chosen a....so one is also involved"

It will be a boxing match with MMA Gloves

Electric fence death match.

330152_v1.gif

If they want Floyd to survive they better change up the rules lol.

It's most likely just gonna be a plain old boxing match. The only questions are: will they be adventurous enough to use mma gloves? And is this actually gonna be a real fight, and not some cheesy 4 round exhibition or something like that?

It's most likely just gonna be a plain old boxing match. The only questions are: will they be adventurous enough to use mma gloves? And is this actually gonna be a real fight, and not some cheesy 4 round exhibition or something like that?

Based on the press conference I saw this fight looks like the real deal. They will be coming to fight on NYE.

Don't forget alternate round possibility (boxing, kickboxing), but likely improbability. Aoki/Nagashima mixed rules fight comes to mind but a different format (MMA/kick boxing).

I hope it's a real fight, and the rules are not to restricted

But I see a boxing match with mma gloves

Don't forget alternate round possibility (boxing, kickboxing), but likely improbability. Aoki/Nagashima mixed rules fight comes to mind but a different format (MMA/kick boxing).

That was satisfying.

i think floyd would struggle if clinches aren't automatically broken for him or if punches such as spinning strikes and such are allowed that he isn't used to in boxing

Yea I've just seen. That's mental. Apologies op I thought you were talking complete nonsense. What a stupid fight that's gonna be.
Its insane i know especially a multifight deal and th first bout is an mma match!
I mean there must be yakuza money in this its already rumired pac rematch will also happen in rizin

Its insane i know especially a multifight deal and th first bout is an mma match!
I mean there must be yakuza money in this its already rumired pac rematch will also happen in rizin
I can only think they're giving him shares in their company. Because I dunno where they're gonna get the money to pay him from.

Back