Will fans drink Colby's poltical koolaid

Kaepernick is certainly not talented enough as a back-up for teams to overlook his bad attitude and the baggage he brings with him.
I gotcha and have explained the same to people who insist he should have a job. Your other post just sounded like he was on his way out anyway but give you cleared that up here, all good.

If Colby ever does get the title shot it'll be the first time I root for Tyron. Not a fan of Woodley but Colby is just so cringey and at least Tyron can and does finish guys.
Why don't you like Woodley?

Personally I think he gets way more shit than he deserves.

It will be like 4 coked out Jon Jones hitting 4 pregnant women all at once

Sadly, I have a hard time seeing how it is possible for Covington to win. I don't think he even has a chance to win by luck. Woodley is superior on every level. Woodley will likely finish him in the first round or early in the second.

Sadly, I have a hard time seeing how it is possible for Covington to win. Woodley is superior on every level. Woodley will likely finish him in the first round or early in the second.
Fight could potentially be a snooze fest too.

Either way, quick finish or boring decision, Woodley is going to win. Covington's only chance is Tyron having to stop fighting because of a freak injury.

Why don't you like Woodley?

Personally I think he gets way more shit than he deserves.
He whines too much.

The point that I really turned on him was right after he won the title. The guy had won two fights before hand and was whining and whining for a title shot that honestly it wasn't even clear he deserved. But nonetheless he went on and on about how the UFC is about money fights but should instead be about sport and merit. Then right after winning the title he tries to dodge Wonderboy for a fight with Diaz. And ever since then he has whined for money fights that no one really wants to see. He also complains about the fans and the company and everything in between, its annoying.

And beyond all that I just don't find him that interesting to watch.

Sadly, I have a hard time seeing how it is possible for Covington to win. I don't think he even has a chance to win by luck. Woodley is superior on every level. Woodley will likely finish him in the first round or early in the second.

The only way I see it is for Covington to keep Woodley pressured and pinned for 5 rounds. Covington seems to have great cardio and he can follow Rory’s game plan

He whines too much.

The point that I really turned on him was right after he won the title. The guy had won two fights before hand and was whining and whining for a title shot that honestly it wasn't even clear he deserved. But nonetheless he went on and on about how the UFC is about money fights but should instead be about sport and merit. Then right after winning the title he tries to dodge Wonderboy for a fight with Diaz. And ever since then he has whined for money fights that no one really wants to see. He also complains about the fans and the company and everything in between, its annoying.

And beyond all that I just don't find him that interesting to watch.
He's growing on me. Not as much as Colby though lol.

I personally think his game plan will be similar to Shields and Rory. He’ll put pressure on Woodley non stop throught the fight; similar to what he did to Dos Anjos, and if Woodley gets tired I think the fights over for him. Covington will cruise his way to a UD.

LMFAO, this OP is schizophrenic.
MOST fans can see what Colby is trying to do by bringing Trump and politics into MMA.

Cloby has clearly workout a whole storyline to sell a fight w/Woodley. Problem is he's using race bait issues to inflame and divide fans.

Titles thread, "Will Fans Drink Colby's Political Koolaid?", and opens by chiding those who partake in divisive political theater to sell tickets.
Colby has brought up the NFL taking a knee issue and disrespect to our Troops.
Which shows Colby didnt do his homework cuz many vets stand w/ Kaepernick on this issue.

Recently he's added Blk lives matter to his gimmick. All to get under Tyron's skin.
Gota feeling casuals will take the bait, but i hope real fans will call Colby out on this cuz it doesnt help our sport.

This is right out of the Sonnen playbook. Recall when Sonnen was pushing the Republican vaules and said ppl who look like Silva, we run out of our neighborhood. I was like doesnt Sonnen knw that Republicans tried to ban MMA in the 90s.

Anyway pillow hands Colby poses no threat to Woodley in the cage anyway,so this match in my view is a waste of time.

Woodley vs Gsp or Whittaker
Colby vs Usman
Immediately takes a stand with Woodley along partisan lines in a thread that only broadens Colby's platform even if it didn't.

Colby, is that you?

It's good self promotion. Nothing wrong with it.

The only way I see it is for Covington to keep Woodley pressured and pinned for 5 rounds. Covington seems to have great cardio and he can follow Rory’s game plan

I will be rooting for Covington. My head says Woodley, my heart says Covington.

Flip it however you want, Colby and T-Wood are part of the same fail coin. Two cheeks of the same ass.

I am stealing the “two cheeks of the same ass” and you can’t stop me

There's a shitton out there. Go google it yourself, I don't need my day ruined with this.

T-Wood's "oppression" is a self fulfilled prophecy. He got what he wanted, don't think he's not stoked about Dana disliking him. Colby's a dumb ass actor.

Anyone supporting either of these dudes deserve it.

I did not know Tyrion was that nutty. Who takes such offense to being called a freak athlete? It’s a compliment, you goof.

And Colby is such a big mouth with a boring set of skills. Woodley would destroy him.

Screw the politics, Woodley is awesome. Love that guy.

Back