Will fans drink Colby's poltical koolaid

Woodley is boring as hell, but I'd enjoy watching him beat down colby

He whines too much.

The point that I really turned on him was right after he won the title. The guy had won two fights before hand and was whining and whining for a title shot that honestly it wasn't even clear he deserved. But nonetheless he went on and on about how the UFC is about money fights but should instead be about sport and merit. Then right after winning the title he tries to dodge Wonderboy for a fight with Diaz. And ever since then he has whined for money fights that no one really wants to see. He also complains about the fans and the company and everything in between, its annoying.

And beyond all that I just don't find him that interesting to watch.
Gotcha, I can definitely understand all of that. He's certainly not my favorite, but I think he has a very high fight IQ and is physically imposing, so I enjoy those aspects. The Maia Woodley was so boring I'd rather bang my head against the wall than watch it again. I thought the Lawler fight was exciting and the first Wonderboy fight as well.

I guess what I am saying is I can see where people are coming from but he doesn't bother me as much with the personality stuff and I like his fights, generally speaking.

I don't see how anybody could buy such an obviously fake character, but I hope the dumb ones do buy his schtick. It will be that much more hilarious when Woodley easily beats him.

I saw somebody on here say they like Colby because he "actually likes America" lol. What?

Gotcha, I can definitely understand all of that. He's certainly not my favorite, but I think he has a very high fight IQ and is physically imposing, so I enjoy those aspects. The Maia Woodley was so boring I'd rather bang my head against the wall than watch it again. I thought the Lawler fight was exciting and the first Wonderboy fight as well.

I guess what I am saying is I can see where people are coming from but he doesn't bother me as much with the personality stuff and I like his fights, generally speaking.
He is more exciting than people give him credit for but I'm not a huge fan of his fighting style. Like Jack Slack said in one of his podcasts, he's a great fighter but he is limited in that he generally relies on a few tools that compliment each other. He's basically a finally tuned wrestle-boxer but I've never been a huge fan of wrestle-boxers.

I liked Colby better when he was called Josh Koscheck.

He was a better wrestler back than as well

Back