Will GSP unify the MW belt vs Whittaker after he beats Bisping?

Who is GSP's second fight back?

• Total voters

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been giving much thought to GSP's comeback and am trying to forecast who he will fight and when? I firmly believe once he beats Bisping he'll look to unify the belts and take on Whit probably between Super Bowl weekend and Memorial Day. This fight would be amazing.

GSP is an honorable man, I believe he will.

200.gif

He said in the recent Toronto presser that Whittaker was next on his contract if he beats Bisping.

GSP will lose and go back where he belongs. Laying on 170 lbers.

So GSP's four fights (as of now he said on a few occasions this is all he'll probably do) will be Bisping, Whit, probably whoever has the WW next fall (Woodley or Thompson probably) then his final fight will be vs Conor I'd imagine at 170 to give Conor the chance to be a triple division champ.

I'd spend 100 bucks (or whatever) on any of these match ups. Looking forward to the next 18-24 months of GSP fights.

I've been giving much thought to GSP's comeback and am trying to forecast who he will fight and when? I firmly believe once he beats Bisping he'll look to unify the belts and take on Whit probably between Super Bowl weekend and Memorial Day. This fight would be amazing.
Honestly...

U should take a deep breath...

And think about these words u combined in the same sentence:

GSP
unify
MW
belt
Whittaker
Bisping

GSP/ Whittaker would be dope, but I think Whittaker is too much for him. Too good TDD and too good striking. GSP would be finished.

Lol you guys got to be fucking brain dead if you think gsp will go on to fight Whittaker if he beats Bisping at this age and coming out of retirement

If he beats Bisping he fights Conor next. No fucking way he fights someone nobody has ever heard of at this point. He's here for money, that's it

I mean they can't make him step in the octagon... even if it's in his contract

Whittikar would torch him. I see GSP going back down to 170. He's only fighting BisPing because he's the easiest fight and he's the champion.

mcgregor. it's probably all bullshit this story about having to fight whittaker

Lol you guys got to be fucking brain dead if you think gsp will go on to fight Whittaker if he beats Bisping at this age and coming out of retirement

If he beats Bisping he fights Conor next. No fucking way he fights someone nobody has ever heard of at this point. He's here for money, that's it

Yeah.

It’s either Conor n retirement

Or Silva n then Conor n retirement

There’s no way he came back to defend the belt vs young n hungry challengers

N ufc will not miss on the opportunity to make 2 superfights featuring gsp

I don't think Whitaker would cause any problems for GSP, if he is as good as he was. Whitaker isn't a big 185 and isn't lightening fast.

I would certainly respect his return much more if he were to fight Whitaker.
However I don't think he has any intention of defending.

Back