Will haters be on suicide watch after CMAC KO's Floyd and beats Ferg/kebab??

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What will be left to be said at that point? What excuses will remain? When will the haters finally give Conor his due and admit he's an incredible fighter? Who does he have to beat? What does he have to do?

KO'ing Aldo, p4p #1 In 13 seconds REALLY isn't enough for you to admit he's a great fighter?? Making the 155 champ look like a red head fighting his step dad wasn't good enough?

Title defenses are IRRELEVANT, it's literally a completely arbitrary metric. Who the fuck did Rich Franklin defend his title against?? Do those wins matter AT ALL?? No, they don't. If LW was a joke and Conor had 15 title defenses against those jokes would that really impress you? I wouldnt be impressed. I want the best fighters to go after the toughest possible challenge, period, and that's what Conor is doing right now, and what he has always done.

Conor has already stated he's defending his belt by the end of the year. So, if he comes back and defends against Ferg/Lee/Kebab, will you then give him his due? Is a win against one of those 3 REALLY better then a 13 second ko of prime aldo????

No there will always be someone else, Khabib, Ferg, Lee, etc.

I would ask if nuthuggers will be destroyed when Mayweather toys with Conor and makes him look like the amateur boxer that he is, but we already found out that answer when Diaz rocked him and furned him into a panic wrestler before tapping him with ease. The delusion of the Conor fanboy will not be derailed..

What will be left to be said at that point? What excuses will remain? When will the haters finally give Conor his due and admit he's an incredible fighter? Who does he have to beat? What does he have to do?

KO'ing Aldo, p4p #1 In 13 seconds REALLY isn't enough for you to admit he's a great fighter?? Making the 155 champ look like a red head fighting his step dad wasn't good enough?

Title defenses are IRRELEVANT, it's literally a completely arbitrary metric. Who the fuck did Rich Franklin defend his title against?? Do those wins matter AT ALL?? No, they don't. If LW was a joke and Conor had 15 title defenses against those jokes would that really impress you? I wouldnt be impressed. I want the best fighters to go after the toughest possible challenge, period, and that's what Conor is doing right now, and what he has always done.

Conor has already stated he's defending his belt by the end of the year. So, if he comes back and defends against Ferg/Lee/Kebab, will you then give him his due? Is a win against one of those 3 REALLY better then a 13 second ko of prime aldo????
Lol

Bet me here dumbass: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/usfc-12-megathread-take-a-stand.3596017/

Conor is getting embarrassed

We all know you won't because you're as scared of putting shit on the line as Conor is.

If Connie beats may, there will be a massive celebration...maybe even a few heart attacks!

However, that ain't happening. How many poor muppets are going to cry themselves to sleep after Mayweather stops Connie?

Connie likely won't fight again after that, so the rest of your rant is moot.

He is already an incredible fighter and one of the best in the world but Kevin Lee will fucking destroy him because Kevin is... the One.

44730af68af080d0bf4d65b8da2d4e69.jpg

It's time for an Asian revolution, #YellowPride

Lay off the upper case words it makes you appear pathetic. At least, more pathetic.

Probably not. I don't think anyone here cares that much about this sport or boxing.

Bet you What? I'm not sorting through all that garbage to understand wtf is going on.
We get to decide on whatever bet we want.

Last bet I won on Jones KTFO'ing DC, my opponent had to post a video of him singing Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up".

That was a special bet tho. Normal bet is for a "kit", which means you get to choose the av, location, and custom title your defeated opponent has to wear until the next UFC PPV.

I prefer the special bets tho, they're more fun.

If Floyd wins, I'd love to make you post a video of you singing a ridiculous song.

If you want to make some kind of bet, post in that thread.

If not, you're a pussy and won't put your sherdog where your typing is.

? Is a win against one of those 3 REALLY better then a 13 second ko of prime aldo????
A win against a full camp credible wrestler is not necessarily better than a win over Aldo BUT it nullifies all arguments against him being right there with Jones in P4P. I don't think people are saying Conor isn't a credible striker in MMA. He is going to get embarrassed by Floyd next Saturday though. He got paid, good for him. I like the bravado and the balls to actually take chances with your career. Doesn't change the outcome.

I look forward to watching the last of boxing fans jump off a cliff. The Conor hating dorks will wait to see how the Khabib fight plays out though.

TS you are nuthugger #1 and dont expect you to understand anything.

keep on dreaming his balls in your hand and enjoy your life.

But please do not think about suicide after Conor got embarrassed in his following fights, because he doesnt give a shit about you

Last edited:

Didn't read, but based on the question in your title, you need more of a life. Why the fuck would anyone even consider killing themselves because some athlete or another wins or loses. I don't know about you, but in actual fact I care more if I get a pen mark on an old shirt than I ever could about these guys.

Didn't read, but based on the question in your title, you need more of a life. Why the fuck would anyone even consider killing themselves because some athlete or another wins or loses. I don't know about you, but in actual fact I care more if I get a pen mark on an old shirt than I ever could about these guys.

The internet isn't well-known for hosting mentally sane people that go on their way when they've been stabbing a guys poster for the past few years and he just won the biggest fight of all time he was supposed to have no chance to win.

Back