Will haters be on suicide watch after CMAC KO's Floyd and beats Ferg/kebab??

The internet isn't well-known for hosting mentally sane people that go on their way when they've been stabbing a guys poster for the past few years and he just won the biggest fight of all time he was supposed to have no chance to win.
IMG_0651.PNG
You sure are right. Some peoples whole life is the internet and sometimes it's tunnel vision about something that gets their red panties wet. 6000 thousand posts in one year.....Jesus fuck if you are not getting paid by SBG you should be. At least you are witty, you could help them out at the stale press conferences and interviews.

Im assuming that in this context hater means anyone wiht a functioning brain

I'm about as much of an anti-fan of Conor as they come, but I'll never be that invested in a sporting event where the outcome would affect me personally.

If hell freezes over and Conor KOs Mayweather, I'll still sleep just fine.

And lol at the TS saying title defenses don't matter. Keep telling yourself that, champ.

I think most of Sherdog would love seeing Floyd lose actually. It's not gonna happen but it would be a popular outcome.

What will be left to be said at that point? What excuses will remain? When will the haters finally give Conor his due and admit he's an incredible fighter? Who does he have to beat? What does he have to do?

KO'ing Aldo, p4p #1 In 13 seconds REALLY isn't enough for you to admit he's a great fighter?? Making the 155 champ look like a red head fighting his step dad wasn't good enough?

Title defenses are IRRELEVANT, it's literally a completely arbitrary metric. Who the fuck did Rich Franklin defend his title against?? Do those wins matter AT ALL?? No, they don't. If LW was a joke and Conor had 15 title defenses against those jokes would that really impress you? I wouldnt be impressed. I want the best fighters to go after the toughest possible challenge, period, and that's what Conor is doing right now, and what he has always done.

Conor has already stated he's defending his belt by the end of the year. So, if he comes back and defends against Ferg/Lee/Kebab, will you then give him his due? Is a win against one of those 3 REALLY better then a 13 second ko of prime aldo????
BUT, when Conor is made to look like a handicapped kid in the Floyd fight... literally unable to land a single punch, will YOU be on suicide watch?

See how dumb it is to make posts like a 12 year old school girl.

Meh, it would just be real annoying hearing Conor's fans making blowjob noises for years to come.

If he does that hel be down as one of the greatest fighters of all time....if !

No, they'll just jump back on Khabibs nuts (those two will never fight because Khabib will never get his weight issues together)

OP, Conor won't beat Floyd, but he will beat any lightweight or featherweight he faces later....

You're such a fucking loser lol.

Btw wrong forum retard.

What will be left to be said at that point? What excuses will remain? When will the haters finally give Conor his due and admit he's an incredible fighter? Who does he have to beat? What does he have to do?

KO'ing Aldo, p4p #1 In 13 seconds REALLY isn't enough for you to admit he's a great fighter?? Making the 155 champ look like a red head fighting his step dad wasn't good enough?

Title defenses are IRRELEVANT, it's literally a completely arbitrary metric. Who the fuck did Rich Franklin defend his title against?? Do those wins matter AT ALL?? No, they don't. If LW was a joke and Conor had 15 title defenses against those jokes would that really impress you? I wouldnt be impressed. I want the best fighters to go after the toughest possible challenge, period, and that's what Conor is doing right now, and what he has always done.

Conor has already stated he's defending his belt by the end of the year. So, if he comes back and defends against Ferg/Lee/Kebab, will you then give him his due? Is a win against one of those 3 REALLY better then a 13 second ko of prime aldo????

The greatest
2017-06-23-21-27-03-.jpg

It is immeasurably harder to win 5 fights in the light weight division to earn a title shot, then it is to beat Eddie Alvarez. For crying out loud Cowboy Cerrone and Michael Chandler beat Alvarez.

Ferguson has won 9 fights in a row, that is a far more legitimate claim to being the best light weight.

Conor is literally 1-1 with Nate @%@% Diaz. You have to get real.

He's a lot of fun, he's very entertaining, but he's the product of careful planning and special treatment. Despite that he is obviously quite good, but not good enough to beat up Nate Diaz. That doesn't make you the best.

Mayweather is a 40 year old retired boxer who hasn't fought in two years. This is effectively an exhibition match. The only thing we can say for sure is this fight makes Conor both incredibly rich and wildly, wildly smart at manifesting his career potential.

Did this mother fucker really just say cmac???

View attachment 263771
You sure are right. Some peoples whole life is the internet and sometimes it's tunnel vision about something that gets their red panties wet. 6000 thousand posts in one year.....Jesus fuck if you are not getting paid by SBG you should be. At least you are witty, you could help them out at the stale press conferences and interviews.

6000 posts in one year and I'm still doing better at life than all of yas. Lmao, ain't that a bitch.

6000 posts in one year and I'm still doing better at life than all of yas. Lmao, ain't that a bitch.
Evidence....your word is as good as Dana's. from your post your world seems to be a room full of Conor posters and Kavenaugh quotes along with a lot of Vaseline and Kleenex.

Why is this thread in the Wasteland...?
Haters everywhere...

Back