Will Joanna now....

Big Dawg

I Did It My Way
@Black
Reaction score
Realize she’s not as good as she thought?
<{ByeHomer}>

She should do this. All her mean mugging and bullying has been put to rest.

No shes better than valentina and never lost a fight to her she just didnt win this time.

She is very good but tapping to strikes will take a toll on any fighter's mentality. You'll never be the same

@dawzz has witnessed this happen with his favorite fighter

So you are conforming that she is basically like a female Conor.

When Rose knocked out Joanna it was a lot like Holly knocking out Ronda. It felt like good beating evil.

Realize she’s not as good as she thought?
<{ByeHomer}>

She should do this. All her mean mugging and bullying has been put to rest.

We need a rematch:
Carla-Esparza.png

JJ has good chance of being 115 champ again. Odds of rose staying active and beating the rest of 115s aren’t high. JJ does need to step up her game but she is still in the mix at 115. Valentina is just better and wins that over and over.

She finishes Val 6/10 times
lmao with those pitter patter punches and weak ass kicks ? sure bud

Joana no champ is in a tough spot....She gets her ass beat by Rose and Valentina any time.

No shes better than valentina and never lost a fight to her she just didnt win this time.

lmao lost 4 times to her in sanctioned combats but still better right? What world do you live in?

lmao with those pitter patter punches and weak ass kicks ? sure bud

Joana no champ is in a tough spot....She gets her ass beat by Rose and Valentina any time.

lmao lost 4 times to her in sanctioned combats but still better right? What world do you live in?
Lol relax buddy I was joking

No shes better than valentina and never lost a fight to her she just didnt win this time
7kSJ3AT.png JdAPrv9.png Lol_wut.jpg
WTF r u smoking, JJ got flat-out smoked in that fight, there is NO WORLD in which JJ is ever better that Bullet.

Joanna is a legend in her own mind. I have no doubt that she'll continue her delusions of grandeur.

Man that boogeywoman era really did a number on her career. I’ll. miss Joanna champion:(

She is very good but tapping to strikes will take a toll on any fighter's mentality. You'll never be the same

@dawzz has witnessed this happen with his favorite fighter
My favorite fighter went on to solidify his spot as the greatest fighter to ever live after tapping to strikes . In fact people who test positive for PEDs 3 times are never the same as your favorite fighter said himself (Ironic)
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Fighters win fighters lose.

Whatever she does Ill be here cheering her on!!

War Joanna!!

My favorite fighter went on to solidify his spot as the greatest fighter to ever live after tapping to strikes . In fact people who test positive for PEDs 3 times are never the same as your favorite fighter said himself (Ironic)
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Absolutely perfect response

She will be fine, it is just hard to fight Valentina since she only fights as hard as hard as you push the fight.

Back