Will Joanna now....

Yeah @20falarVerdades , @TheExpert and their banned crew cant handle facts so im just spitting straight up facts that they cant handle.
Im to his crew just like what USADA is to their favorite fighters
Anderson Silva never tested positive in his prime unlike 90% of his opponents. He remains as the undisputed GOAT

"You know how many times we wanted to do the GSP-Anderson Silva fight? GSP would not do it. Would not do it. Guys don’t do that stuff. " - UFC's president Dana White in 2016

WTF r u smoking, JJ got flat-out smoked in that fight, there is NO WORLD in which JJ is ever better that Bullet.
tenor.gif

She is very good but tapping to strikes will take a toll on any fighter's mentality. You'll never be the same

@dawzz has witnessed this happen with his favorite fighter

He became a hesitant boring fighter, not worthy of being considered one of the very best.

It's a shame when a fighter is overtaken by fear and hesitation.

Anderson Silva never tested positive in his prime unlike 90% of his opponents. He remains as the undisputed GOAT

"You know how many times we wanted to do the GSP-Anderson Silva fight? GSP would not do it. Would not do it. Guys don’t do that stuff. " - UFC's president Dana White in 2016

I haven't been around these days. I log in...and that guy calls me out in his comment. What a loser. Does he spend all his time on Sherdog bashing the true GOATs?

Realize she’s not as good as she thought?
<{ByeHomer}>

She should do this. All her mean mugging and bullying has been put to rest.
She will come out and say that she is the best female mma fighter ever, because she is now 4-0 vs Valentina and 2-0 vs Rose.

meh. she fought the best striker in WMMA and pretty much held her own. if she was going to lose confidence, it would have already happened due to the losses against rose.

JJ looks like a "tweener" now. One of those fighters who has to kill themselves to make one weight class but the next weight class up is too big for them. Shevchenko looked bigger and way stronger in their fight.

At least JJ fought instead of sitting out. That was her 10th fight including when she won the title from Esparza.

Back