Will Khabib vs Conor be the biggest UFC fight of all time?

How big will Conor/Khabib be

• Total voters
I doubt it.

Khabib isn't the "hype a fight" type, and it'll mostly be Conor promoting the fight and Khabib ignoring his nonsense hype as much as he can. That doesn't sound like PPV record numbers to me.

It'll clear 1M buys though

Won’t have a chance if these two don’t go at it in a press conference

Yes on one condition--Khabib misses weight and the last minute replacement is Floyd Mayweather.

Biggest as in popularity, probably yeah. Cause Conor is the most popular ever so I guess this would be the biggest fight.

As for significance, I can't accept a LW fight as the most significant fight, probably not even in the top 5.

So I went with Big Fight.

I would try not to get my hopes up too much for this fight.

By PPV buyrate?

So many storylines

The return of Conor who is probably more famous than he's ever been, and with the right marketing campaign people will jump right back on the background

Khabib despite speaking broken english has charisma for days and serves as a near perfect MMA opopnent for Conor as well

So
big fight

or biggest fight ever

Big fight.
Not the biggest.

Probably DC & Lesnar will be bigger...

I think a lot of casuals have went to the way side with Conor being gone for 2 years, but I could be wrong. I guess it depends on how the marketing goes.

I think GSP/Conor would be a bigger fight if they make it.

Not just biggest ufc fight of all time I say it sells the most ppvs than any event of all time.

Back