Will Mackenzie Dern missing weight by 7/8 lbs affect here performance?

errol ansen

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is this a case of a fighter killing themselves and not making it or just "laziness" or whatever you might call not giving a damn?

I know one shouldn't always go by looks, but Dern looked decent at the weigh-ins while I hear Cooper looks drained?

Could Dern be injured?

Will this outcome have an effect on your betting?

I obviously think it needs its own thread if I made it.

Why should I search through a whole event thread if I want to talk one fight?
Because that's how the subforum works. Each thread talks about all the fights within that event. You don't have to read the whole thread, smart ass, she missed weight this morning so you'd only have to read through a few pages since it happened.

What are you, some kinda mod wannabe? If people reply, they reply, if my thread dies, it dies.

Get over yourself, "SilverBelt."
@iGnP I think you got rekt brah... it's all over. Time to make a new account.

@iGnP I think you got rekt brah... it's all over. Time to make a new account.
new account? i'm never coming back after tomorrow's event. cant show my face around here anymore

Is this a case of a fighter killing themselves and not making it or just "laziness" or whatever you might call not giving a damn?

I know one shouldn't always go by looks, but Dern looked decent at the weigh-ins while I hear Cooper looks drained?

Could Dern be injured?

Will this outcome have an effect on your betting?
Dern is just lazy, always has problem making weight, and missed her flight to brazil so her weightcut got delayed. Obviously it's going to be an advantage if she's not looking drained, which she won't because she's a whole weightclass heavier

9c8cc78705dd58f0cfdb141a830c13dc.jpg

So thick n juicy. Like my steaks. A1 + Dern = A hearty meal.

What are you, some kinda mod wannabe? If people reply, they reply, if my thread dies, it dies.

Get over yourself, "SilverBelt."
1vV43.gif

This you bro?

fighters that miss weight have been doing well recently, especially grapplers.

however coupled with the news that she's recently been kicked out of the lab, i'd say there's a good chance she's not taking this seriously at all.

fighters that miss weight have been doing well recently, especially grapplers.

however coupled with the news that she's recently been kicked out of the lab, i'd say there's a good chance she's not taking this seriously at all.
But the question I have is: Is she so good at BJJ and is it so hardwired into her at this point that she doesn't need to seriously train? Granted her takedowns were crap last fight but once it gets to the mat I think she will submit ABC even if she hasn't been training lately. Or perhaps ABC will break her nose and the only thing on the mat is Dern's blood pouring from her face....

Back