Will the UFC push to sign Rafael Carvalho if he beats Gegard Mousasi?

BwawPYs.gif

beat me to it!!!

Carvalho’s title defense vs Moose is the last fight on his Bellator contract.

Will the UFC go after Carvalho if he beats Mousasi in 8 days? How much would they be willing to pay to sign him?

Only if it benefits them.

Carvalho’s title defense vs Moose is the last fight on his Bellator contract.

Will the UFC go after Carvalho if he beats Mousasi in 8 days? How much would they be willing to pay to sign him?
DSC_0011.jpg

I'd love to see him in the UFC but his resume isn't all that impressive. He'd have to dominate or stop Moose to have any real leverage for some decent money. But if he beats Moose he's stuck under the champions clause anyway.

When is his contract up? That's the first question.

If it's not up any time soon, then no.

ha, I think I would like mousasi to win but it would be awesome see him lose because his fans are quite an unique bunch

I wouldn't be mad at all if this guy rose up to the occasion
Dont think so. Carvalho couldve signed when he was strike force champ but chose not to. So I dont think now is when he'll repent, after all these years.
?

he was not champ, he was never even on strikeforce

ha, I think I would like mousasi to win but it would be awesome see him lose because his fans are quite an unique bunch

I wouldn't be mad at all if this guy rose up to the occasion

?

he was not champ, he was never even on strikeforce

Oops.. confused him for cavalcante

Who knows, all things are possible with a lucky orbital strike.

Dude , He fights for Bellator - any UFC fighter that signs with Bellator is instantly 10X better than they were in UFC an a fucking GOAT of goats. Do you not pay attention to anything on here?

Dude , He fights for Bellator - any UFC fighter that signs with Bellator is instantly 10X better than they were in UFC an a fucking GOAT of goats. Do you not pay attention to anything on here?
<36>

Current Moose>prime Anderson
Moose is one of my favorite fighters, but uh...no. Not even close.
Incorrect. Moose got waaay more hype and attention when he was in the UFC.

Back