Will the UFC push to sign Rafael Carvalho if he beats Gegard Mousasi?

ha, I think I would like mousasi to win but it would be awesome see him lose because his fans are quite an unique bunch

I wouldn't be mad at all if this guy rose up to the occasion

?

he was not champ, he was never even on strikeforce
You fucking knob Moose was Strikeforce LHW champion. He beat prime Melvin Manhoef, Hunt, and Jacare back to back. Moose is a fucking legend and makes Whittaker look like an amateur flash in the pan fake champ.

They both should be signed and paid well. I'm 100% for the top talent being in one org to fight each other.

Is that the last fight on Carvalho’s deal?

Sauce?

You fucking knob Moose was Strikeforce LHW champion. He beat prime Melvin Manhoef, Hunt, and Jacare back to back. Moose is a fucking legend and makes Whittaker look like an amateur flash in the pan fake champ.
never said he was bad, buddy. but you guys overrate him a bit. he could maybe be ufc champ, but not sure for how long. also, manhoef was never a great fighter, hunt had 0 ground game and the jacaré win was a fluke

This fight should be in the UFC... after his contract had expired. :eek:

never said he was bad, buddy. but you guys overrate him a bit. he could maybe be ufc champ, but not sure for how long. also, manhoef was never a great fighter, hunt had 0 ground game and the jacaré win was a fluke
Those 3 along with the Babalu win were all meaningless flukes. Guess Weidman was too. What kind of idiot are you?

Carvalho is responsible for the single worst "successful" title defense of all time against manhoef but if he beats Moose theyd be foolish not to make an offer if he is a free agent

Carvalho is pretty boring TBH, they already have T-Wood for that

Aside from Manhoef 1 he isn't that bad. But yea you wouldn't be getting Gaethje if they got him.

manhoef 1 was damn near unforgivable though

Moose was foolish to leave UFC, he fights much better under USADA. I won't be surprised if he gets upset in Bellator.

Aside from Manhoef 1 he isn't that bad. But yea you wouldn't be getting Gaethje if they got him.

manhoef 1 was damn near unforgivable though

He wrestlefucked Schiling to death
Manhoef's rematch wasn't very entertaining before the KO
And IIRC he wasn't doing anything on Halsey's fight until the body kick

... ?

He's 6-0 in Bellator with 4 finishes, only went to decision 3 times in his 16 fight career, how he is boring? The first Manhoef fight was boring because of Melvin, not Carvalho.

He wrestlefucked Schiling to death
Manhoef's rematch wasn't very entertaining before the KO
And IIRC he wasn't doing anything on Halsey's fight until the body kick
lol of course he did, Schiling is a one dimensional kickboxer who is dangerous on the feet, why wouldn't Carvalho use his grappling to nullify Schiling? He's not boring, but he's not dumb as well. Schiling doesn't belong in MMA.

Manhoef's rematch was pretty good and Carvalho was walking forward, doing things, it was Manhoef who was with his back to the fence doing nothing other than trying some overhands and sloppies uppercuts now and there.

Halsey tried to grapplefuck Carvalho, who had to defend himself the whole first round and then finished Halsey with the body kick in the second, if you thought that was boring (i didn't), it was because of Halsey.

The ONLY fight you could say "yeah Carvalho made it boring" was the Schiling, but again, who was expecting the complete and well rounded MMA fighter to stand with the kickboxer trying MMA? Come on..

Last edited:
Carvalho has a good chance to beat Moose, imho. Can't wait to see the opening odds.

I don't know about that. Do you think Silva is a better technical striker? Cus I don't. I think Silva might have superior athletic gifts, but I don't think he fought someone as technically sound on the feet as Mousasi when he was in his prime.

Who were the best strikers a prime Anderson fought? Belfort? Hendo? Moose is better (technically) on the feet than both.

I think a lot of people underestimate Carvalho. He's won 15 straight fights with 12 KO/TKO's and has looked pretty impressive. His competition is nowhere near Mousasi's but this guy can fight. He might not be a top 5 guy in the UFC but he could probably beat Machida, Brunson and Branch, in my opinion.

Back