Will the United States ever see a president as great as Ronald Reagan again?

HatchetHarry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reagan is almost universally accepted as the greatest president of our time even amongst liberals. The man was a true American hero and rescued this country from a poor economy, gas crisis, and the Cold War. He helped rectify many of the issues regarding tax inequality and ended taxes which punished corporations. Most importantly he was a true American who loved his nation and all its people rather than a racist bigot like the Obama’s or a dunce like GWB.

Trump is doing a great job especially with this new tax reform but I don’t think he can succeed like Reagan did with the state of the American people. People don’t have the work ethic or morals that they once had. You have racists kneeling at the national anthem because they think it’s wrong for police officers to do their job. You have young people supporting shitbags like Bernie Sanders who stand for everything that America is against. You have social media poisoning our populace.

Reagan is almost universally accepted as the greatest president of our time even amongst liberals. The man was a true American hero and rescued this country from a poor economy, gas crisis, and the Cold War. He helped rectify many of the issues regarding tax inequality and ended taxes which punished corporations. Most importantly he was a true American who loved his nation and all its people rather than a racist bigot like the Obama’s or a dunce like GWB.

Trump is doing a great job especially with this new tax reform but I don’t think he can succeed like Reagan did with the state of the American people. People don’t have the work ethic or morals that they once had. You have racists kneeling at the national anthem because they think it’s wrong for police officers to do their job. You have young people supporting shitbags like Bernie Sanders who stand for everything that America is against. You have social media poisoning our populace.

Never.

Liberals hate Reagan because they think he gave everyone AIDS in the 80's.

IhNKCag.gif

I was a bernie bro so eff you lol.

Liberals hate Reagan because they think he gave everyone AIDS in the 80's.

They criticize him for not knowledging AIDS and it took him a long time to say the words HIV or AIDS. It’s understandable as it was still in its infancy. Still though I see liberals praising Reagan all the time.

They criticize him for not knowledging AIDS and it took him a long time to say the words HIV or AIDS. It’s understandable as it was still in its infancy. Still though I see liberals praising Reagan all the time.
They could have not done disgusting things with each others butts. That's why they got AIDS and even at the time, it was no secret that's how you got AIDS. If you're so dumb that you can't figure out playing with poop and buttholes is unhealthy, a President saying the words AIDS is not going to save you.

The two parties are way too far apart anymore to both praise someone.

Trump could move to the left and the left would change their views even further left or even to the right before accepting Trump

If Reagan ran in 2020 the right-wing would paint him as a liberal cunt.

You keep reaching big guy.
I'm sure you won't have to jump to piss in a urinal one day.

I was born in the mid 1980's so I was too young to reflect on what his presidency was like as someone who lived through it. My dad was a huge fan of Reagan and credited him to being able to find a better job in the oil industry than what he could get in the Carter administration. There are a lot of people who loved Reagan when he was president and believe he created more prosperity for their families.

My understanding is that his biggest achievements were cutting taxes and regulations which resulted in job growth and better economy. On the downside, government spending wasn't reduced enough, which greatly increased the debt and forced George HW Bush to allow a raise in taxes early on in his presidency which lead to Clinton winning the next election. To me this is a major problem with his presidency, and should detract more from his hero worship. I'm also against his support of the escalation of the war on drugs, supporting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, and increasing the size and cost of the United States military.

I think we could do better than Reagan. I want a president that that supports cutting taxes, unnecessary regulations, and does more than Reagan did to keep debt under control. I think our military is too large and too costly in comparison to every other country in the world. I'm against the war on drugs because it is an expensive, big government approach to regulate personal behavior.

I'll give Donald Trump this: there is absolutely no possible way he will ever cause as much long-term damage to the country or economy than Ronald Reagan.

It's just not possible. Reagan changed everything. Massively distributed wealth upward, mortally wounded the middle class, and showed that a political layman could score points on hollow talking points that were against the interests of his constituents (burdensome regulations, etc.).

I mean, his economic and regulatory policies have been debunked by experts for years and years now, and have been proven to be unstable and imprudent, and we're still seeing morons like Paul Ryan parroting them.

Also, TS is a shitty fucking troll.

They could have not done disgusting things with each others butts. That's why they got AIDS and even at the time, it was no secret that's how you got AIDS. If you're so dumb that you can't figure out playing with poop and buttholes is unhealthy, a President saying the words AIDS is not going to save you.

Or heterosexual sex, or IV drug use, or even blood transfusions.

Maybe the government should ignore Type 2 Diabetes, since everyone should know being overweight is unhealthy.

You mean another unqualified criminal who is celebrated by dumbass conservatives with selective memories?

Back