Will there ever be another Conor?

Of course there will be other fighters to win multiple belts and possibly have a money fight with a boxer. But do you think we as fans will ever feed into the trash talking and drama again to the extent that we have with Conor?

Yes, of course people are stupid. Conor’s not the first to do it or the last. He isn’t even the best to do it.

Conor is the Ali of MMA, If Brock was an actual fighter, not just a beast and wrestler he could probably surpass conor

This little Conor wannabe is going to get killed if he gets by his next fight by Ricky Bandejas. He's trying to pick a fight with Aaron Pico next.... If that fight actually happens, It won't even be close. This is what Pico had to say “I want to fight Gallagher regardless of whether he wins or loses,” he said. “That little shit needs to be slapped in the mouth.”

Funny, he calls out Champ Darrion Caldwell for not defending, saying “If he’s got a set of balls, he’ll come back and defend the title, but if he bounces it means he’s a complete pussy. I could never respect that". "he has no excuse to drop that belt. As I said before, if he has a set of balls he’ll come down, take his defeat and then he can do what he wants.”

Then continues to "respect" if not worship Conor for doing the exact same thing?? He's a funny little guy, tiger and gorilla tattoos, just like his hero. He's a little mouthpiece who is about to get smashed.
They wouldn't let Pico and the strabanimal fight yet. Both are 21 and need to be built up. Lets not forget Pico got trounced in his debut. He's a star in the making but has a long way to go. Your irrational conor hatred has carried over to Jimmy...quite sad really.

Of course there will be other fighters to win multiple belts and possibly have a money fight with a boxer. But do you think we as fans will ever feed into the trash talking and drama again to the extent that we have with Conor?

No and the haters are missing the greatest ride in combat sports history. I grew up in the Tyson era and that was exciting but this is another level. Its the full package. Would love to have witnessed Ali's time though. Khabib is getting stretched too. Not nut hugging, I genuinely believe Conor has the skillset to make look like a mismatch after ruining him in the lead up.

They wouldn't let Pico and the strabanimal fight yet. Both are 21 and need to be built up. Lets not forget Pico got trounced in his debut. He's a star in the making but has a long way to go. Your irrational conor hatred has carried over to Jimmy...quite sad really.
Your irrational conor loving has carried over to Jimmy....

Pico will murder MiniGregor....

Nah, my disdain for little fkn mouthpieces has always been strong. There's no respect by your two boys, new school fighters have zero respect (mostly the Irish). He just happens to make himself heard, so when I see it, I call it. I do however laugh at the fact he's an even smaller, cockier, manlet (that sounds funny), than his Idol.

Just my observations.

He is the greatest trash talker of all time.

Back off Ali, there’s a new GOAT in town.
Get real. Ali could step into an room in the world and be instantly recognized. They broadcast a fight from Africa when that was an achievement. Ali was a humanitarian, symbol, like Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela. The fact that Ali triggers white supremacists to this day is testament to his bigness. Most people in Europe, Asia, Africa don't even know Conor exists.

"I am America. I am the part you won't recognize. But get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me." While Conor plays touch-butt.

Ali's broken jaw after his fight with Ken Norton:
celeb-Ali%20xray%20of%20jaw.gif

Yeah, like peas in a pod.

Conor lost 2 of his last 4 fights in combat sports, was stopped twice, and was very close to losing 3 of those 4.

He's a great striker and talker, but there are a lot of one dimensional fighters out there who excel in one area.

The only thing that would be difficult to replicate is his skills on the mic, his ability to sell a fight and his nationality.

Otherwise there is nothing there that is truly remarkable and comparing his skills and accomplishments to Ali in respective to his sport is laughable.

Get real. Ali could step into an room in the world and be instantly recognized. They broadcast a fight from Africa when that was an achievement. Ali was a humanitarian, symbol, like Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela. The fact that Ali triggers white supremacists to this day is testament to his bigness. Most people in Europe, Asia, Africa don't even know Conor exists.

"I am America. I am the part you won't recognize. But get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me." While Conor plays touch-butt.

Ali's broken jaw after his fight with Ken Norton:
celeb-Ali%20xray%20of%20jaw.gif

Yeah, like peas in a pod.

You’re confusing popularity with talent.

Ali was a great shittalker.

McGregor is better.

You’re confusing popularity with talent.

Ali was a great shittalker.

McGregor is better.
No. Without a doubt there is no comparing McG to Ali, Ali is a world's better boxer than Conor. If Conor was as good as Ali be wouldnt have flopped against mayweather.

No. Without a doubt there is no comparing McG to Ali, Ali is a world's better boxer than Conor. If Conor was as good as Ali be wouldnt have flopped against mayweather.

God damn I get so tired of destroying the same old tired arguments.

This was Conor’s first boxing match and he beat Floyd til he got tired. Same as in Nate matches Floyd waited to Conor gassed then and only then started being slightly aggressive.

Floyd couldn’t even KO Conor in his own sport. Gimme a break already with this brainless bullshit.

God damn I get so tired of destroying the same old tired arguments.

This was Conor’s first boxing match and he beat Floyd til he got tired. Same as in Nate matches Floyd waited to Conor gassed then and only then started being slightly aggressive.

Floyd couldn’t even KO Conor in his own sport. Gimme a break already with this brainless bullshit.
It being Conors first match means nothing, he has sparred plenty with boxing gloves and had been on a big stage plenty of times. Floyd played with Conor like he was a kid, mayweather has harder matches in his gym and we all know it. You aren't "destroying" anyone.

It being Conors first match means nothing, he has sparred plenty with boxing gloves and had been on a big stage plenty of times. Floyd played with Conor like he was a kid, mayweather has harder matches in his gym and we all know it. You aren't "destroying" anyone.

It being Conor’s first match means nothing?

Get the fuck outta here. You’re not even worth debating saying stupid shit like that.

It being Conor’s first match means nothing?

Get the fuck outta here. You’re not even worth debating saying stupid shit like that.
So that's an excuse for him looking like an amature, but at the same time you are saying he lived up to they hype and is better than Ali? Strange.

So that's an excuse for him looking like an amature, but at the same time you are saying he lived up to they hype and is better than Ali? Strange.

God man read what someone wrote before arguing senselessly.

I said Conor was a better trashtalker than Ali.

You started into talking about boxing and I played along but i never stated Conor’s boxing was on Alis level.

Brian Ortega us marketed right could be a star, not on Conor levels but the guy has potential
Marketing angle: he banged Claudia gadelha and made me realise for first time she wasn’t a lesbian, I can’t be the only one to see this marketing angle has been untapped.... Claudia of course was tapped

God man read what someone wrote before arguing senselessly.

I said Conor was a better trashtalker than Ali.

You started into talking about boxing and I played along but i never stated Conor’s boxing was on Alis level.
Meh the Ali comment wasn't the worst of yours, saying mayweathers only chance was to let McG gas is laughable.

Back