Will they release the video of Cody KO'ing TJ?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Just before weigh in? This would blow up huge. Would boost the event.

Get in TJ's head so he fights emotional?

Could be a good idea. It's a snake move but I bet they going to rationalize it by saying he snaked first.

They admitted that he got dropped by an overhand and was immediately back up on his feet.There is not a KO

No but I hear they're close to releasing the footage of Cody getting KOed by that body builder.

They admitted that he got dropped by an overhand and was immediately back up on his feet.There is not a KO

saving space so in 2 hours and 40 minutes I can come back and comment

yeah they'll release it on 11/4 at around 12am est

Stop getting caught up in fake drama - its a great fight without that shit, who cares if he KOed him in training, he's fighting him in a cage for our viewing pleasure this Saturday.

We'll find out whos better one way or another.

No because it does not exist but we will all have video footage of TJ KO'ing Cody after Saturday night

I want the footage of Bisping becoming the unofficial Strikeforce middleweight champ<28>

You’d have a better chance of getting a video of Garbrandt’s father showing up to one of his fights. Cody “No Dad” Garbrandt is making the story up. Fools grow up with with “no dads” in their life are known liars.
BF61CFB6-B186-4197-B937-A85B18428E0C.png

Shit that happens during training/sparring is not at all indicative of what goes on in an actual bout.

Back