Will this mean the end of Korean fighters being dragged out of their prime?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Now that North Korea has destroyed its nuclear testing facility and has begun taking the steps to repair its relationship with the rest of the world, could this mean South Korea eases up on its policy of conscription?

KZ was taken from us.

Soon to be DHC as well.

I say no more.

Korean Zombie is still as dangerous as he was when he left.

I wouldn't get your hopes up though, last I saw North Korea cancelled their summit with South Korea and are threatening to cancel their summit with the U.S.

Donkt be too optimistic yet...

Thats what it seems like. But dont see them being fair to their citizens.

Apparently NK leaders feint peace and rapprochment ever few years before they double down on batshit. I'll believe it when I see it.

Wish these fighters would just blow out the 2 years service in their early 20s and get it over with...

That family will not give up on power that easily

c8b656a0972df6e3679339435839bf0e.jpg

Trump promised to teach them how to make large bottle rockets in exchange for peace

KJU has accepted

Doubt it. Mandatory conscription isn’t something that goes away over night,

Also, if these dummies would stop waiting so long to go, they wouldn’t miss so much of their career. I served alongside a lot of Koreans, and the vast majority go straight out of high school to get it over with. These fighters put it off for too long.

British male says trump deserves the peace medal.

Kim jung Un appears to be getting cold feet, president from China might be in his ear. Who knows.

Back