Will We Ever See a 30-21 Fight?

Yup. Forrest Petz vs Sammy Morgan.. that was 30-23.

I think from memory it was two 10-8 rounds and a 10-7. Morgan got battered in it. Thats the only fight that comes to mind at the moment.

Forrest Petz sounds like a really shitty mobile game.

No because I'm not sure there is a measure to what makes a 10-7 round in MMA. Like in boxing, each knockdown would be a deduction of a point. I'm not so sure it's ironed out like this.
Lots of knock-downs gets a 10-7 apparently. It happened in the Gdansk card today/yesterday. Emmet got four knock-downs in a round against Arantes but I think Arentes was flopping to his ass hoping to pull guard for some of them.

10-8 does the job of 10-7 in my opinion, there's no real difference.

More likely to see a 30 24 fight. I'd think during one or two of those 10 7 rounds the losing fighter would be finished at some point

Lots of knock-downs gets a 10-7 apparently. It happened in the Gdansk card today/yesterday. Emmet got four knock-downs in a round against Arantes but I think Arentes was flopping to his ass hoping to pull guard for some of them.

10-8 does the job of 10-7 in my opinion, there's no real difference.
Definitely. The only time I've thought the judges got that call wrong was the opening round of Maynard/Edgar 2. The fight finished out a draw, but it was so close to being stopped. Edgar was getting dropped from the opening to the closing bell. The round was scored 10-8. But that's really the only time it's made a difference that I can recall.

Back