Will you be buying AC Origins?

Different strokes indeed, I did not enjoy black flag, the land parts were great but the emphasis on time at sea just frustrated me. It's odd that fans of the series seem so divided on what games are good and which are bad, I think as far as series go AC must be the most divisive among people who have played them all as to what actually constitutes a good assassins creed game!

That's awesome there's a variety of opinions but then sucks for some fans of the series....not getting the type of game they are used to or want. Can't make everyone happy.

Riddle me this, what's your opinion on the modern day stuff in the AC series?

That's awesome there's a variety of opinions but then sucks for some fans of the series....not getting the type of game they are used to or want. Can't make everyone happy.

Riddle me this, what's your opinion on the modern day stuff in the AC series?

By modern day do you mean Unity and syndicate? I initially disliked unity but when i went back to it after syndicate and gave it another chance I really liked it. I know a lot of people will not agree with me but Syndicate may actually be my favourite game of all time, the setting was just so immersive and bustling and there was never a point where you were just endlessly riding a horse through miles of nothing.

By modern day do you mean Unity and syndicate? I initially disliked unity but when i went back to it after syndicate and gave it another chance I really liked it. I know a lot of people will not agree with me but Syndicate may actually be my favourite game of all time, the setting was just so immersive and bustling and there was never a point where you were just endlessly riding a horse through miles of nothing.

No, I meant the present day gameplay sections with Abstergo or whatever it's called and Desmond.

Control scheme is pretty bad. Much prefer SoW.

Also is there some trick to fuck with the big guys with maces? Why the fuck doesn’t me hitting them stop their attack.

Also fuck the social integration into your fucking map screen. Fuck your screenshots.

Also is there some trick to fuck with the big guys with maces? Why the fuck doesn’t me hitting them stop their attack.
you have to dodge it or use the power attack with a sickle sword to open back attacks up.

Parry those bitches. I don't think any move is unblockable or I haven't noticed it yet.

This is actually the most immersive game I've played since Metro Last Light. I seriously recommend playing with the HUD turned off. They even got rid of the white flashing on characters so with the HUD off the graphics are so fucking lovely.

They really need to implement individual HUD options instead of Everything, Most, Some and None as settings. I want to see the loot in the environmental ping, the stuff I pick up and the enemy health bars. Devs really need to start letting us fully customize our HUDs. It drives me nuts when they overlook simple QOL options like this.

Level 17 so far and i gotta say i am starting to have fun with this game. when started in Siwa game seemed pretty dull to me but now that i got a better hang of it i am having fun and time flies by when i play it.

Wish Medjay was more of an assassin but i this is how it all started so i understand. Overall i give this game 8.5 out of 10.

Not bought an AC since 2.

This looks awesome and it'll be free. I think we're also getting a free arena/horde mode later and this week the battle with the Gods is coming. Anubis is first and you can get new loot. The game that keeps on giving and I had to give them a bit more cash by buying the season pass.

No, I meant the present day gameplay sections with Abstergo or whatever it's called and Desmond.

oh i couldn't care less, if i liked that nonsense i would just play something like watchdogs, that stuff is just a tool to connect stories and to be honest i think its totally unnecessary.

Anyone take on the Battle of Gods or whatever yet? I'm only level 36 but should be able to get to 40 this weekend.

I was not a huge fan of this at first, I missed the tighter, smaller world of syndicate......anyone else changed there mind on this?
I just realised that I am about 60 hours in and totally addicted lol. I realised this when I was going to get the new call of duty but fucked it off due to the 6 hour solo campaign. This game is so deep in single player and you cannot help but do side quests whenever you see them, it is certainly more RPG than previous assassins creeds but it seems that after many hours that is a good thing!

Basically I have changed my mind and this game is incredible

This is really annoying. I'm doing all the papyrus locations and I'm down to two left, except those two locations must be bugged because they are not showing up where they're supposed to be, meaning I can't complete the quest.

Good beautiful game with shit story.

Anybody saying SoW is worse has a very limited ability to understand that the randomness and dynamism of Mordor/Nemesis makes up for smaller maps.

There are three types to quest in this game: search a tomb or murder somebody/something or conquer a fort.

The Philakes quest, probably the most difficult and longest in the game has the biggest bullshit payoff in recent gaming history.

Anyone take on the Battle of Gods or whatever yet? I'm only level 36 but should be able to get to 40 this weekend.

Yeah, almost won, went to bed because I couldn’t be fucked to repeat. Should cruise through it tomorrow.

When I saw the eagle used as a drone, I knew it was a no buy. It is extremely clear that they are just doubling down on using the same mechanics in all of their games.

I'm kind of sick and tired of "stealth" games where you can simply scout every enemy in any situation, and see their outlines through walls until you kill them. It eliminates any and all tension that stealth games are supposed to have, and makes the shit way too easy.

Logged in 20 hours or more, I am enjoying it but it's starting to get repetitive.

I kind of wish there are ways to advance level/gain XP without having to kill shit.

I really liked the Victorian Setting and the cast was great from the historical characters to protagonists and villains were just really good. Really the only thing that I didn't really like was that the stealthing was pretty tedious and there were way too many lookouts so I would often find myself saying fuck it and just slaughtering everyone to get the objective done in a timely fashion.

Back