Media William Gomis on deaths doorstep from cutting weight - *Edit: Fight has been Cancelled

what in the anthony johnson is going on jesus i was considering gomis for a play

Yeah fam sometayum I mess up the kg and lb conversion too no lie fam 🚫🧢🧢But yo there's this app on your phone dem call it calculator works bless fam just multiply KG by 2.2 for LB you'll nail it next time swear down u kno di #wagwan now 🤬👇🏽 Mans prolly did 2.5 in his head thought he didn't make weight good on him styll for real tho💪🏽

Yeah fam sometayum I mess up the kg and lb conversion too no lie fam 🧢🚫🧢But yo there's this app on your phone dem call it calculator works bless fam just multiply KG by 2.2 for LB you'll nail it next time swear down u kno di #wagwan now 🤬👇🏽 Mans prolly did 2.5 in his head thought he didn't make weight good on him styll for real tho💪🏽
hope you been well fam. keep it buck 50 one hunnid. 6ixdog bless 🧢🚫🧢

Yeah fam sometayum I mess up the kg and lb conversion too no lie fam 🚫🧢🧢But yo there's this app on your phone dem call it calculator works bless fam just multiply KG by 2.2 for LB you'll nail it next time swear down u kno di #wagwan now 🤬👇🏽 Mans prolly did 2.5 in his head thought he didn't make weight good on him styll for real tho💪🏽
Idk if you just trolling or you are an actual international student from Toronto.
Both seem feasible tbh.

Jeez, why not cut your leg off before the weigh in so you can make it to fly. What's the point of that?

How does this even happen? With the clothes on, he was under the target weight by at least 4lbs and was killing himself to get there.

His team lock him in a suana overnight and forget about him? They using some walmart bathroom scale that was off so thought they had to keep going?

Hopefully medicals cancels this fight. He does not look like he could survive a kick to the head tomorrow.

We need an explanation by him or his team. Did they use a defect scale when he was cutting? I mean weigh ins with the shirt on, 3 lbs under.. Looked like he expected a failed weigh-in, or yeah he looked almost dead. Is he just an awesome actor?

2.2046 actually. More accurate.

I wonder how much weight in clothing he actually had on there, I doubt 7lbs but still didn't even try at all. I hate seeing ppl dead in the scale.

Edit: holy crap I thought the fight was at 135 not 145. Wtf is going on here? He made weight by several pounds wearing clothes, why would you cut that extreme?
Maybe he is an artist and stunts like these are his art. Maybe..just maybe he is trying to warn us of the dangers of losing weight too quick. And this is the price he had to pay.
It also could be a language barrier thing I guess.

Was the scale he used not calibrated at all? I'm pretty sure UFC is on top of that shit though weighing them on the same calibrated scales throughout the week.

Or did this dummy have some uncalibrated scale in his hotel room the whole time?

Maybe he thought he was fighting at a catchweight of 140 or something stupid?

Food poisoning since yesterday and dropped way too much and is now feeling woozy af?

Big ass t-shirt full of sweat too..

Probably, like Oliveira... But let's blame it on the UFC scale, where most of other fighters made weight. <{anton}>

Dude bought some Taco Bell to celebrate a successful weight cut, only to have to shit out 3 lbs of his insides afterwards

Over Cutting
What a Warrior
Maybe the scale had sand in it

Bet the house on this guy to get KO'd (I don't even know who he's fighting).

Back