Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I apologize for citing Kotaku, but they're the ones who covered it:
It Sure Looks Like The Winner Of This PUBG Charity Match Cheated
Steamed said:
Here’s a thought: Don’t cheat. And definitely don’t cheat during a charity stream hosted by a game’s developer.

It’s hard to say for sure, but unfortunately it seems like that’s what happened during a portion of the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds official five-day charity marathon for Extra Life. The even-more-unfortunately-named streamer Bustin_the_nuts noticed that something fishy was going on as a match he was commentating neared its finish.

While spectating the player in question, who proceeded to lob grenades at an unseen enemy, the commentator reacted with full-blown incredulity. “How does he know where he is?” he asked. “How does this guy always know where he’s at? You noticing this? Isn’t that so weird... He’s staring at the tree but there’s been no vision. He knew about the guy flanking him and now what the fuck is this? What is this?”

Shortly after, Twitch chat encouraged Mr Nuts Comma Bustin The to kick the suspected cheater from the game, but he couldn’t figure out how to do it in time. The player, even though it seemed like he’d been caught red-handed, went on to win the game.

Last edited:
I cheated once in Rogue Spear when I was like 17. It didn't make me feel cool or powerful, it just made me realize I sucked.

I cheated once in Rogue Spear when I was like 17. It didn't make me feel cool or powerful, it just made me realize I sucked.

I used to play on Mplayer in a lot of Quake 2 tourneys... Everyone in the top 5 used aim bots. It actually even'd out the playing field because it was a mutual acknowledgement between all the best players.

The thing is... Really good players used aimbots. It's not like they were reserved for bad players. Even if you were the best player on earth, if you added an aimbot to it? You were now a fucking God.

And inversely? Average players even *with* an aimbot still got rolled by better players without. I played for years without, consistently got top positions and finally was "raised up" by a player who kept beating me, but clearly had respect for what I was doing without cheating... So he taught me how to cheat, lol.

Well I watched the video, it dossnt show any cheating. Where is the cheat vid?

Also as a pubg player I can tell you, you dont always need to see people. When I use my Astros on full blast I can hear everything around me and the exact direction its coming from.

I used to play on Mplayer in a lot of Quake 2 tourneys... Everyone in the top 5 used aim bots. It actually even'd out the playing field because it was a mutual acknowledgement between all the best players.

The thing is... Really good players used aimbots. It's not like they were reserved for bad players. Even if you were the best player on earth, if you added an aimbot to it? You were now a fucking God.

And inversely? Average players even *with* an aimbot still got rolled by better players without. I played for years without, consistently got top positions and finally was "raised up" by a player who kept beating me, but clearly had respect for what I was doing without cheating... So he taught me how to cheat, lol.

I still remember playing some tournament and I hadn't used an aimbot before so I didn't really know what to expect. I was in the corner of a massive room and my opponent comes through the door on the far other end (way too far of a shot to make realistically) and I had a short range gun - popped a 3 round burst directly to his head before he even saw me. It couldn't have been more obvious I cheated lol, my first and last time trying that shit.

But yeah it was rampant at the time so I didn't feel too bad, it just wasn't very fun.

Im more offended by the handle “Bustin_the_nuts,” than the cheating.

Both really stupid though.

Well I watched the video, it dossnt show any cheating. Where is the cheat vid?

Also as a pubg player I can tell you, you dont always need to see people. When I use my Astros on full blast I can hear everything around me and the exact direction its coming from.
So, the "stream" shows what an unaltered game client would normally show given the input information. It does not show what is actually displayed on his screen. So when you see him react to players that are behind cover, the answer is he either knew where they were because he was able to see player locations through cover, or he heard them or had seen them run there previously..

Here, given some of the distances and audio involved, there is no way he could have identified some of those locations via sound, or done so that consistently. It also makes it clear that he didn't see them run into cover.

a map hack? well i didnt see any blatant cheating but this dickbag could have been using a map hack

If you gotta cheat at a videogame online to make you feel good it's time to reevaluate your life

This is basically Pride and peds to a T.

This is basically Pride and peds to a T.
Anderson Silva sure stained his legacy over some bullshit, swansong fights, didn't he?

Should have just stayed clean in the limelight. Now his claim to "GOAT" is as feeble as Fedor's and Bone's.

GSP be like:

georges-st-pierre-ufcreturn-promo-750.jpg

Anderson Silva sure stained his legacy over some bullshit, swansong fights, didn't he?

Should have just stayed clean in the limelight. Now his claim to "GOAT" is as feeble as Fedor's and Bone's.
Still real to me...

GSP be like:

georges-st-pierre-ufcreturn-promo-750.jpg
I wouldn't have used St-Pierre as an example.

If you gotta cheat at a videogame online to make you feel good it's time to reevaluate your life
I generally agree with this, but some of these guys are actually making a career / major cheese from being "the best" at these popular games. So you can expect that anywhere there's money to be made, shortcuts will be had.

lol... Shaming these assholes does no good.

I would like to question one and ask them what they get out of it. It’s amazing to me that they pay for these hacks and sometimes have to buy multiple copies of the game due to getting banned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back