Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Eskimo Brothers
1KOlk8j.jpg

You're freakin' killin' it.
cm-punk-laughing-o.gif

Last edited:
Just about five hours to go on the poll, get your votes in if you haven't already!

Two hours left, yo. Not even.

I wish I realized this was going up a days ago instead of the 11th hour, I would have tried to contribute. Everyone else destroyed though.

I wish I realized this was going up a days ago instead of the 11th hour, I would have tried to contribute. Everyone else destroyed though.

Would hate to be on your baseball team.

giphy.gif

I remember you made that and used some special technique. Gotta remind me how.

Drag object anchor to the desired location (e.g. clock center), then motion -> rotation. Define initial rotation angle as 0, and end rotation angle as whatever you want either as total degrees or 0xn, where n = number of complete rotations (e.g. for 2 complete rotations use 720 or 0x2). You only have to define start and end state and there's no need to animate anything in the middle.

Drag object anchor to the desired location (e.g. clock center), then motion -> rotation. Define initial rotation angle as 0, and end rotation angle as whatever you want either as total degrees or 0xn, where n = number of complete rotations (e.g. for 2 complete rotations use 720 or 0x2). You only have to define start and end state and there's no need to animate anything in the middle.
What Program did you use?

What Program did you use?

For that one I think I just used Premiere Pro, but you can do it in Photoshop and of course AfterEffects. Might have to use Timeline --> create frame animation in Photoshop then use transform --> rotation to define the amount of rotation needed, I use video editors for these things normally so I'm not 100% sure.

100.gif

Back