Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prizes: $50 Anonymous Donor. $25 @Empty Emp. $10 @Doug22

OUR WINNER IS @Fossor!!!!

Rankings are in!! The Non Gif Shoop Contest was a two round contest. These scores below are the combined scores of this round and last round. Below that is a spreadsheet made by @LouisBolanos which shows who made what. Mahalo LB!!

1st. @Fossor 138
2nd. @bigwaverider 98
3rd. @Chuck 88
4th. @Cowboy Cerroliveira 64
5th. @Sansnom 61
6th. @MacGregor 60
7th. @X Factor 51
8th. @Buff 48
9th. @Ottawaguy 41
10th. @Kazzy 40
11th. @Thread 40
12th @jei 39
13th. @lostdog000 38
14th. @Ikky 35
15th. @kicks 35
16th. @Myrddin Wild 34
17th. @TCE 33
18th. @RyuHayabusa 22
19th. @Anug Un Rama 17
20th. @CerebralKnievel 14

xS4xZkj.jpg

***************** PLEASE READ - YOU GET UP TO 3 VOTES *****************
*********** TEMPLATES ARE IN THE 2ND POST **************

We are now live with the voting for the Non Gif Shoop Contest (NGS) v3 Final Round. You can use up to 3 votes. The poll will last for 3 days and then a Champion will be crowned! Poll will close on Jul 14, 2018 at 1:14 AM EST.

This will still be the Official UFC 226 Shoop thread. Templates are in the posts below. You can shoop while the voting is going on. Now get to shooping and remember to vote!! Try to post something in this thread to keep it bumped even if it's just a thank you to the Shoopers.This contest is anonymous. The Shoopers will be revealed after the voting has ended.

Prizes: $50 Anonymous Donor. $25 @Empty Emp. $10 @Doug22

For archive purposes here if the link to two Preliminary Round threads. Thread "A" and Thread "B"
Here is a link to the sign up thread NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 - Announcement and Signup Thread
**********************************************************************************

1. @Chuck
cormier_the_incredulous.jpg

2. @jei
uLOUuhO.png

3. @Fossor
FbcW8RN.jpg

4. @MacGregor
gRmXCbC.png

5. @Kazzy
UFC_226_Shoop.png

6. @Sansnom
Jw8b2Ko.jpg

7. @bigwaverider
titty_twister_ngs_v3_final.jpg

8. @Thread
jFRP3pR.jpg

9. @Ottawaguy
05_CF0_BCF_525_D_4_F65_8_A3_D_D4945785_CDF2.png

10.@Myrddin Wild
ZSUDv8g.jpg

11. @TCE
334468h.jpg

12. @Buff
Pics_Art_07_11_05_03_08.jpg

13. @Cowboy Cerroliveira
Tem4EJC.png

14. @lostdog000
gHOgf6l.jpg

15. @X Factor
IMG_2087.jpg

16. @kicks
Pics_Art_07_10_05_03_55.jpg
4th place!

<Dana05>

<mma4>

I submitted mine 2 weeks in advance, so I was really praying that no one had to pull out of the main event!

Dammit, it's the second time I do really well in the first round of the contest but mess up the second round.

Good job everyone.

Fossor deserves the win. That marriage shoop is funny as hell.

You need a shoop psychologist.. Half of this game is 90% mental.

bork1}

Big thanks to @bigwaverider for putting this together. Thanks to all fellow shoopers for the good times.

You need a shoop psychologist.. Half of this game is 90% mental.

bork1}
The pressure to perform is too much. I just blank out when it comes to the final round.

But I have a new philosophy for the future. Conceive, believe, achieve.

Congrats to the winners, and really, everyone who participated. Shoop threads/contests are a huge part of Sherdog culture and provide a lot of entertainment. I wish I had the skills to participate.

Felt these had to be posted here for posterity's sake. :D

Ah, just one vote out of 10th place. Well, I guess I'll take it.

This is the still I was using as an inspiration.

And this was the part in the video I was specifically referencing:

And fantastic job to everyone that participated. I cracked up at some of these shoops. Congrats to Fossor for winning it all, thank you to bigwaverider for running this whole shebang, and thank you to everyone who voted.

This was a big hit, the main page loved what they saw from here, so this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Over eleven hundred individual users checked in on this contest this past week, and tens of thousands of guests. Exactly 500 votes were cast.

To those of you who don't think you have the talent for this kind of fun - you do. Even if it's just a stick figure, if you're proud of that stick figure, then you should show it off. We have fun in here, it's not too serious and even if you can't draw at all, we (probably) won't razz you for it. I mean look at me, I can't draw worth a flip, and yet here I am in these contests drawing up a storm.

The pressure to perform is too much. I just blank out when it comes to the final round.

But I have a new philosophy for the future. Conceive, believe, achieve.

Yep.. don't be like Francis.

Be like Luke.. hey wait a minute.. but hey he got to be champ so go for it. :D

it was that somebody else did the same scene with the same oompa loompa. what a damn coincidence. and mine came up after it so i appeared to be a copycat, and got shit votes.

but i know its not a conspiracy, just a coincidence

it was that somebody else did the same scene with the same oompa loompa. what a damn coincidence. and mine came up after it so i appeared to be a copycat, and got shit votes.
DifficultFickleBarbet-max-1mb.gif

I wouldn't be so sure if I was you. The other oompa loompa is BWR's, and he is the one who was composing the thread.
just-saying.jpg

Last edited:

An obvious coincidence imo. That is the most famous Oompa scene & one of the first that comes up in a google search. Also, the placement of contestants is random in this thread.

Funny story... I actually had a session open where I was going to animate that scene with an oompa loompa at the same time the contest entries were first posted. I had the Oompa cut out & everything but once I saw the 2 entries, I decided to can the idea.

oompa-loompa-png.406829

Here'z the template I cut out if anyone thinks it could go in the shoop catalog somewhere.

Attachments

• oompa loompa.png
    oompa loompa.png
    357 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Ah, just one vote out of 10th place. Well, I guess I'll take it.
This is the still I was using as an inspiration.

And this was the part in the video I was specifically referencing:

I liked yours. was solid. I actually knew what u were referring to. It breaks my heart to see Max like that. I hope he can come back.

Congrats to the winners, and really, everyone who participated. Shoop threads/contests are a huge part of Sherdog culture and provide a lot of entertainment. I wish I had the skills to participate.

^ coward. {<Scared}

Felt these had to be posted here for posterity's sake. :D

That is really good. I hope one day to move into using models to move the MMA fighters around.

4th place!

You kicked some anus for sure! Congrats on your placing.

Last edited:
Back