Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The pressure to perform is too much. I just blank out when it comes to the final round. But I have a new philosophy for the future. Conceive, believe, achieve.

Good philosophy. Contests can create some perssure. I can sit here and do 4000 shoops in an hr (hyperbole) in a shoop thread but sometimes it's like "WTF am I gonna do?" when they contests come up. I have been in a few of these contests and it does seem to get easier with experience.

Big thanks to @bigwaverider for putting this together. Thanks to all fellow shoopers for the good times.

Alright what's going on here? It seems like EVERY SINGLE contestant has thanked me. That's not normal to say "Thanks BWR". Usually no one or maybe 1 person does. Was there some sort of background PM going on where someone said "Don't forget to thank BWR everyone". Either way, thank you OG. Very proud of your performance. You exceeded your goals. And yes you soared with eagles haha.

Dammit, it's the second time I do really well in the first round of the contest but mess up the second round. Good job everyone. Fossor deserves the win. That marriage shoop is funny as hell.

Consistency is hard.

But @bigwaverider doesn't need it, he already made millions in previous contests.

Billions haha.

Congrats Fossor. I was winning before I lost¡

Thanks to all that participated, contributed towards the booty, and bwr for organizing this. I knew it took a lot of time and effort. I will need to bring at least 70% effort next time. It is what it is

Thank you Thread. Appreciate that!

And fantastic job to everyone that participated. I cracked up at some of these shoops. Congrats to Fossor for winning it all, thank you to bigwaverider for running this whole shebang, and thank you to everyone who voted..

Thanks @jei. and thanks to the members of the Top Secret Council (can't even say the name) for all your help in the background!! You know who you are.

This was a big hit, the main page loved what they saw from here, so this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Over eleven hundred individual users checked in on this contest this past week, and tens of thousands of guests. Exactly 500 votes were cast.

That would be cool if the main page thing became a steady addition. There is always more that we can do to promote these things. I appreciate all that stuff you did brah. It really amazed me. We got to see our name in lights and probably got about 10 seconds out of our 15 minutes of fame. Damn that's a lot of guests!!

To those of you who don't think you have the talent for this kind of fun - you do. Even if it's just a stick figure, if you're proud of that stick figure, then you should show it off. We have fun in here, it's not too serious and even if you can't draw at all, we (probably) won't razz you for it. I mean look at me, I can't draw worth a flip, and yet here I am in these contests drawing up a storm.

Yea man it's way more the "idea" than it is the "execution". I'm always prepared for some shoop that looks like a beaver chewed it out and and was put together with duct tape to win this contest. In other words "Don't be scared homies".

{<Scared}

0fP2L3w.jpg

This is beyond brilliant. Thank you. lmao

Good philosophy. Contests can create some perssure. I can sit here and do 4000 shoops in an hr (hyperbole) in a shoop thread but sometimes it's like "WTF am I gonna do?" when they contests come up. I have been in a few of these contests and it does seem to get easier with experience.
I agree. The ideas do tend to flow naturally in a shoop thread. But in a contest we all try to come up with the most original idea.

Btw, that wasn't really my philosophy lol. It's something Luke Rockhold said in a press conference with Bisping.

This is beyond brilliant. Thank you. lmao

Hory sheet. I just saw that one. then i started scrolling and its like I missed an entire page. The thread just keeps giving.

I agree. The ideas do tend to flow naturally in a shoop thread. But in a contest we all try to come up with the most original idea.

Btw, that wasn't really my philosophy lol. It's something Luke Rockhold said in a press conference with Bisping.

Ken Flo said it frst. :)

And as a note, we inspired the main page with this contest:

20180713013553_crayon.JPG

This was created, with subsequent article, by one of our own. http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Chalk-One-Up-For-the-Good-Guys-139473

A thing of beauty. He has mad skillz.

Last edited:
late to the party but: #12 for me LAWL

An obvious coincidence imo. That is the most famous Oompa scene & one of the first that comes up in a google search. Also, the placement of contestants is random in this thread.

Funny story... I actually had a session open where I was going to animate that scene with an oompa loompa at the same time the contest entries were first posted. I had the Oompa cut out & everything but once I saw the 2 entries, I decided to can the idea.

oompa-loompa-png.406829

Here'z the template I cut out if anyone thinks it could go in the shoop catalog somewhere.

i nearly did tyrion lannister instead. wish i had

Hey @MacGregor I don't seem to have your $25 Amazon code. Can you PM it to me please? Thanks brah.

hahah @Ottawaguy came in 9th!! really that's pretty darned good. i promised him a ribbon if he came in the top 14.
I know you’re still working on my 9th place ribbon as it is sure to be a work of art, but can you make sure that it clearly states that I finished ahead of @Myrddin Wild ?

<5>

Back