Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Gif should be updated.
giphy.gif

BxYGe3k.gif

stipe-side-scream2-png.403853

Attachments

• stipe side scream2.png
    stipe side scream2.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,065
dKN4vKT.png

Just wanted to ad a photo of this moment I came across today. Esther Lin: I f'ed up the focus on this shot, I'll admit, my heart was POUNDING during the main event last night... but even blurry, you can see Miocic's ears rippling and head compressed into the mat

DhmpJWrVQAAABrv.jpg

I mean, you can see Stipe's head flattening out against the mat. Big power.

dKN4vKT.png

Just wanted to ad a photo of this moment I came across today. Esther Lin: I f'ed up the focus on this shot, I'll admit, my heart was POUNDING during the main event last night... but even blurry, you can see Miocic's ears rippling and head compressed into the mat

DhmpJWrVQAAABrv.jpg

I mean, you can see Stipe's head flattening out against the mat. Big power.

dayum that's harsh.

Stipe was a good champ and a humble champ. Totally not cool to bag on him. Jones earned his shoops.

Stipe was a good champ and a humble champ. Totally not cool to bag on him. Jones earned his shoops.
I agree with you man but I personally don't take shooping as bagging on a fighter I think it's just having fun with photoshop. I was rooting for stipe but I aint mad D.C. Won It is what it is the loser will always get shooped and if someone is really trying to bag on a fighter with shoops that's just dumb because most people don't take them seriously other than just for a laugh

Back