Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
costa_zps4uhog4mm.jpg

MadDanStipeBrockgif3_zpscv4gtq6g.gif

Last edited:
This is beyond belief!
You are so far ahead of me technically it's ridiculous haha!
Great stuff Bdubya!

BWR does so much fucking work and gets so little appreciation.

Well...I appreciate the Hell out of him!
Life has kept me away from Sherdog lately, but I still see the guys that are contibuting.

If it's not the quality of his shoops it's all the work he puts into organising these competitions and so on... Him coming back rejuvenated the whole scene.

And he knocks them out so quickly now... @bigwaverider bless.

wow this shoops are on fire....bring em on.....

Seriously, this stuff is beyond great.

You got to make a tutorial some day on how to make such clean gif shoops.

Thanks man I really appreciate that. Lonley life of a Shooper. You pour your heart and soul into a post and you are lucky if 2 or 3 ppl respond. Hell you are lucky if ANYONE responds haha.

I did try to help you a few months back. It didn't turn out good.

Thanks man I really appreciate that. Lonley life of a Shooper. You pour your heart and soul into a post and you are lucky if 2 or 3 ppl respond. Hell you are lucky if ANYONE responds haha.

I think it was more of a misunderstanding on my part with the gif shoops. I was kind of a dick.

All the ones i did since you showed me the basics have been kind of rough around the edges.

Still haven't figured out how to make a smooth one without having to edit each frame.

Last edited:
This is beyond belief!
You are so far ahead of me technically it's ridiculous haha!
Great stuff Bdubya!

Haha thanks Chuck. Lots of hard work brah. I just celebrated my 3rd year of Photoshopping May 1st so I been doing it a while now. Had a blast making that one. It's one of those shoops that you are actually laughing while making it. I think leaving here for all those months and doing the real Photoshopping helped. It gives you a better eye for perspective, lighting, blending etc. I just find it so much easier now. What used to take an hr is now minutes.

Wish I had another venue besides here. I have been asked many times to go on Social Media but I know absolutely nothing about it other than people post pictures of their food, pets, and stuff. If anyone can give me some help in that I would appreciate it.

Outstanding!Thank you for making these shoop competitionz & for these next level works of art bro. #Recognize :cool:

Thanks brah. It's been my pleasure. You are the next superstar though if you keep up the work.

If it's not the quality of his shoops it's all the work he puts into organising these competitions and so on... Him coming back rejuvenated the whole scene.And he knocks them out so quickly now... @bigwaverider bless.

I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you and @Myrddin Wild. You guys have kept me grounded.

Haha. No other comment. :)

I think it was more of a misunderstanding on my part with the gif shoops. I was kind of a dick.

All the ones i did since you showed me the basics have been kind of rough around the edges.

Still haven't figured out how to make a smooth one without having to edit each frame.

I really have a full plate but maybe sometime in the future I can put some more tuts up. i haven't done any in a year and a half now. And thanks for the apology or w/e you would like to call it. TBH I have still had some bitterness about it.

Youre the absolute GOD. Youre work doesnt get un noticed bro

Back